IE 6 1/2 for Win98? (Stealing from IE7)

7.0 beta 1 link now gone to 404 hell.
Oh I have a MSDN account, I have Vista beta 1 (aka Longhorn) and IE7 beta 1 but I don't have a spare XP machine to install either one of these and steal the .DLL

Microsoft has been changing their install packages so you can't just extract/steal files from the discs anymore.

So I was hoping somebody here might already have IE7 installed and could share the requested DLLs.

please post here your suggestions/tips/ideas/etc and what you think is wrong with my site design, so I can improve my site, especially if you have any experience in web site design.
I've emailed suggestion via the forums "email user" form, I don't want to go anymore off subject than this thread already has. I've been designing websites for 9yrs but mostly I develop Intranets (applications), so I don't really have anything publically accessible.

Microsoft has been changing their install packages so you can't just extract/steal files from the discs anymore.

So I was hoping somebody here might already have IE7 installed and could share the requested DLLs.

I just unpacked IE7beta1 package (using Total Commander) and all dlls were available - where is the problem?

Petr

I just unpacked IE7beta1 package (using Total Commander) and all dlls were available - where is the problem?
The problem appears to be I wasn't using "Total Commander"
You can also use current versions of PowerArchiver, WinZIP, 7-zip or any other "unZIPper" that supports MS CAB [LZX compression] executable self-extractable archive:

http://www.mdgx.com/toy.htm#ZIP

I use PowerArchiver.

This is also valid for all MS CAB based packages "zipped" with Iexpress [old style] + the new MS patching technology [2000, XP + 2003 patches/hotfixes].

Hope this helps.

Edited by MDGx