New language file

Ok, I got a question regarding the translation file for the current WPI 4.3.

I think, that there are a lot of unused variables in the lang.js:

msgStartInstall[lang], lblHelp[lang], ttHelp[lang], ttSelectAll[lang], ttSelectNone[lang] and ttSelectDefaults[lang]

If you don't change the code regarding the Selections, they can all be deleted, or not? I tried that, but it seems as if they are still in the WPI code, it gives me an error msg.

So do you want to delete them or keep them?? I will release the new german translation, after this decision has been made. The only new entry is:

lblselect[lang]         = ['Programmauswahl'];

• 3 weeks later...

It appears the french language part hasn't been updated in the last version, so here's the update:

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//french (by The Steph)
lang = 'fr';
msgStartInstall[lang]   = ['Windows Post-Install Wizard va se terminer et, dans quelques minutes, les logiciels que vous avez sélectionnés vont s\'installer.\nAsseyez-vous, relaxez-vous et attendez que tout se termine.\n\nMerci d\'avoir utilisé Windows Post-Install Wizard.'];
lblTimerTitle[lang]     = ['L\'installation des programmes<br>va démarrer dans'];
lblTimerStop[lang]      = ['Cliquez ici pour arrêter le minuteur'];
lblInstall[lang]        = ['Démarrer'];
lblExit[lang]           = ['Quitter'];
lblHelp[lang]           = ['Aide'];
lblSelectAll[lang]      = ['Tout sélectionner'];
lblSelectNone[lang]     = ['Tout désélectionner'];
lblSelectDefaults[lang] = ['Sélection par défaut'];
lblMusic[lang]          = ['Lecteur Audio'];
lblOptions[lang]        = ['Options'];
lblConfig[lang]         = ['Configuration'];
lblSource[lang]         = ['Afficher la source'];
lblmanual[lang]         = ['Manuel utilisateur'];
ttInstall[lang]         = ['Démarrer l\'installation','Démarre le générateur de scripts<br /><br />Cliquez sur ce bouton pour démarrer la génération du script d\'installation.'];
ttExit[lang]            = ['Quitter','Ferme cette application sans installer d\'option.'];
ttHelp[lang]            = ['Aide','Affiche une aide basique.'];
ttSelectAll[lang]       = ['Tout sélectionner','Choisir cette option sélectionne toutes les options disponibles.'];
ttSelectNone[lang]      = ['Tout désélectionner','Choisir cette option désélectionne toutes les options.'];
ttSelectDefaults[lang]  = ['Sélection par défaut','Choisir cette option sélectionne les options recommandées.'];
ttMusic[lang]           = ['Lecteur audio','Permet la configuration du \nlecteur audio'];
ttOptions[lang]         = ['Options','Personnalisez votre WPI.'];
ttConfig[lang]          = ['Configuration','Configurez votre liste de programmes.'];
ttSource[lang]      = ['Afficher la source','Affiche le code source de WPI.'];
ttmanual[lang]          = ['Manuel utilisateur','Ouvrir le manuel utilisateur de WPI.'];
txtRunOnceExTitle[lang] = ['Installation des applications...'];
//
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, it's been a little while since the last time I've been here...! :)

But now I'm back and ready to upgrade my oldie WPI 3.x!

kelsenellenelvian, here's the Portuguese (Portugal) updated version (changes made to the file you supplied).

Keep up the good work! There are so many goodies and improvements that I didn't have the time yet to explore this thing!

Thank you very much for continuing this project in such an active way.

Props for all :thumbup

lang.js

• 3 weeks later...