XPize uAE 2.0 MCE BETA 2

XPero

brilliant :thumbup

Vista has many "old" icons.

You will not be unemployed.

hehe i hope it doesn't but then again i hope it does...

reasons for doesnt: its about time microsoft got their finger out ;)

reasons for do: xpero has done a great job with xpize and its way better than what microsoft could have done... so i hope his work can continue :D

This is notreally a bug. i think it's more like user error.i just wanted to know when intergreating with n-lite are there any files that need to be keeped. it seems ua verson just changes the icons for my install. compaired to using the non ua version and installing after.just looking for some info. thanks

Figured it out i had to get install the theme files using the other package

Edited by Famer

i've recieved the following error after installing xpize 4.0 beta 2 on my win xp sp2.

post-44491-1124043667_thumb.jpg

i noticed that boooggy is romanian, so "te rog ajuta-ma daca poti"

i got the error message when i tried to disable my lan connection. it never happened before. i reinstalled windows, it seemed to work just fine. i reinstalled xpize, the problem appeared again.

the error says: "it's imposible to disable the connection. it's posible that the connection could be using one or more protocols that are not plug'n'play"

could the icons replaced in the following picture be the source of the problem ???

post-44491-1124044365_thumb.jpg

pls tell me what files i should not install from the pack so that the icons above will not change

Edited by surcix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...