XPize 4.0 MCE BETA 2

XPero

@slimy:

Not here. Someone else having this problem? I spend a lot of time making all files available for install/uninstall, so you can try uninstalling it.

@Roderik:

Try uninstalling shell32.dll. I dont know if it will fix the problem. Tell me when you try.

if uninstalling means running the exe and unselecting shell32.dll than it worked. The + is back.

Then it seems that the problem comes with the 128x128 icon support. Have tried earlier versions of XPize (3.x for example) Did you notice the same issue?

Then it seems that the problem comes with the 128x128 icon support. Have tried earlier versions of XPize (3.x for example) Did you notice the same issue?

ok please disregard all my comments, i've reapplied the entire package and now it works. It also works on the unattended version through nlite. Seems like it just didn't apply completely the first time. Thx anyway for this great program :)

Installed it yesterday (without vs, logon, extras) and everything is fine by now on my German XP Home. The only I don't like is the look of the trash in the dialog box for deleting files. It looks somewhat blurred.

But it's a progress as I didn't like the red cross from the last version which was somewhat "slim" and difficult to see.

I have no idea what to use instead???

Edit:

Maybe the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark?

Edited by martin10018