Registry application able to get cd keys

drbadami

Hi, Anyone knows a registry application which can detect all the serial numbers, installation CD Keys of ALL SOFTWARE installed on your own computer.

I have about 110 applications running on my WinXP machine, and am looking for a utilitiy which can scan my Program Files folder to get the names of all the Progrmmes installed and then search the registry keys to find the Serial nos and registration details of ALL the software on my computer so i can save those keys and use them to make an Unattended Installation.

At present only BELARC ADVISOR AND AIDA 32 can detect the keys and serial nos of a limited no. of programmes.

This is not a Warez request, All the software I have is legit.

Thanks

i understand this and i dont too,if you have so many programs installed why do you not know what the serial numbers are? if the software is legit why do you not know or have the serials?,, i not flaming u im just curious is all... cheers BTW the registration details should be yours i guess

Edited by trickytwista

@trickytwista

I have about 40 different CD's with all these programs.It would be one helluva task to find the exact registry settings.In addition to the Serials,the tweaks doneto theprogram would be saved and I intend to export that registry entry and use it in making my Unattend DVD.

@Neanderthal

I Just checked out the programme you suggested, this will usual give Microsoft keys,Nero etc,It is Almost the same s Aida2 or Belarc d Advisor.

Any more utilites you come across please post them,

Thanks any further input is really appreciated

Edited by drbadami