What Are You Listening To?

techguy21801

17 hours ago, Nerdulater said:

This song was very popular in the early 2010's 

I do (vaguely) recall that song, but, regrettably, I've little memories (for various reasons) of that time frame as things took a wrong turn in my life a year before and I only (seriously) started to recover my life and get back up in 2017. 3rd time in rehab and I decided I had enough and there are better ways to cope that what I'd chosen for myself. Many people I knew (back then) didn't make it and their journey was too short.

Anyway..

Don't mean to bring anybody down, just thought worth sharing what music can do and just how it takes you back to certain times and reflect. The energy if in the right place will live on and help others and we can learn and grow and even still draw strength from others suffering and pain.

Thank you again for the share.

Edited by XPerceniol

On 7/17/2022 at 4:49 AM, XPerceniol said:

I do (vaguely) recall that song, but, regrettably, I've little memories (for various reasons) of that time frame as things took a wrong turn in my life a year before and I only (seriously) started to recover my life and get back up in 2017. 3rd time in rehab and I decided I had enough and there are better ways to cope that what I'd chosen for myself. Many people I knew (back then) didn't make it and their journey was too short.

Anyway..

Don't mean to bring anybody down, just thought worth sharing what music can do and just how it takes you back to certain times and reflect. The energy if in the right place will live on and help others and we can learn and grow and even still draw strength from others suffering and pain.

Thank you again for the share.

Another one of my friends relates that song to poor moments also