What Are You Listening To?

techguy21801

My calculus professor.

Hehehehe

I'm listening to Apocalyptica on Pandora right now. They're a Finnish metal band... playing cellos. It's really quite amazing. For example, their cover of Metallica's "nothing else matters" is amazing:

Disclaimer: I NEVER listen to other metal. I can't stand it. But this is just so COOL!

Rehab - Bartender Song (actually listening to the youtube version -caught the end of end of it on the radio and decided to listen to it proper) which is weird cause I wouldnt usually listen that kind of music but this one stuck in my head.

I'm listening to Apocalyptica on Pandora right now. They're a Finnish metal band... playing cellos. It's really quite amazing. For example, their cover of Metallica's "nothing else matters" is amazing:

Agreed. there entire 'Plays Metallica' album is awesome. Unforgiven

are both incredible.

Sadly, most of their original stuff was hard for me to get into though. Their only thing i like thats original is Apocalyptica - I Don't Care

on a somewhat the same but somehow totally different note,

^^ Yeah nice one 1nfamous! That's what you been talking about. Well I have been listening to heaps of Nickelback. Great songs that have meaning and sound awsome if you have high quality headphones. (actually, most songs sound awsome with high quality headphones lol)