What Are You Listening To?

techguy21801

Thanks, Mr. Spaceman, both Pee Wee and I love more goofy.

Regarding Mona = Leonardo, that well-known speculation has been going on for *years and years*.

And it won't be settled conclusively, regardless of how many ways they examine Leonardo's skull

and try to reconstruct his facial features, because people will see what they *want to see*.

You know the expression, "When you see it, you'll believe it."

Well, the inverse is *undoubtedly more true*: "When you believe it, you'll see it."

Speaking of more goofy, let me offer Exhibit A -- (especially in his exploits in more recent years).

(Just kidding -- he's a great talent, just doin' his THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!)

Boy George, singin', swayin', and swishin': "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me":

Edited by larryb123456

Here's another a magically mysterious threesome trifecta *foursome* quadfecta:

"1, 2, 3 Red Light" by the 1910 Fruitgum Company, video taped while they were chewing Juicy Fruit Gum, wearing Fruit of the Loom boxer shorts, and entertaining a bunch of Fruits (i.e., apples, etc. and "other" interpretations of the word) up in a tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2E7mrp-mTQ

l          a          r           r          y        b     
1          2          3          4          5        6

Edited by larryb123456

• 1 month later...

Welcome back, LostInSpace2012.

You've been gone a long, long, too long time, and I've cried a gazillion tears on my pillow, missing your funky presence.

You are a million miles of fun, dude.

Well, I exaggerated a bit with my last sentence.

Actually, you are only 999,999.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 miles of fun, dude.

Sorry to break that awful news to you.

My humble offering on this glorious, terrible, awful, happy, mysterious, magical, stinky day is a full album I listen to quite frequently, fom LUNAR DUNES. This group is even better than the group Ultimate Spinach, IMO, and definitely better than the group The Glorious, Terrible, Awful, Happy, Mysterious, Magical, Stinky , STINKY STINKS.

LostInSpace 2012 posted this before, a couple of months ago, but I've been listening to it a lot recently, so I'm posting it again.

"Walking In The Air" by Nightwish, a Finnish symphonic power metal band, with a very touching video (The Snowman).

Thanks, G8YMW. Glad you like the song.

I think I've solved your member-name acronym, G8YMW.

Please correct me if this is wrong:

Grumpy (of the Snow White seven dwarfs) 8 (i.e., "ate") Yucky Mushrooms Weirdly

By 'Weirdly", I think you mean that Grumpy mainlined the Mushrooms,

instead of just chewing them up and swallowing them,

as is usually done by the other 6 dwarfs,

Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey,

who are much more conservative than Grumpy.

Now, I know why Grumpy was so grumpy.

Yes, that's definitely Tarja singing, and she is a magnificently beautiful, angelic specimen of femininity, as seen in this live performance of "Walking In The Air", shown below.

And I made a userbar for Nightwish -- posted at at http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/152748-custom-avatars-and-signatures/?p=1081124 -- showing the current group, with Floor Jansen as lead female vocalist. (They fired Tarja for being too arrogantly self-centered and putting her own interests above those of the band as a whole. But angels can be like that, I guess, especially during their PMS occurrences.)

Edited by larryb123456

I think I've solved your member-name acronym, G8YMW.

Please correct me if this is wrong:

Grumpy (of the Snow White seven dwarfs) 8 (i.e., "ate") Yucky Mushrooms Weirdly

Thanks Larryb, I've never been able to put something to G8YMW before.

Actually it's my Amateur Radio callsign as issued by the UK government after I sat the exam in 1980

Cheers de Tony

You're very welcome. I always try to help out wherever and whenever I can.

And thanks for the elucidation about your Amateur Radio callsign as issued by the UK government after you sat the exam in 1980.

Take it easy, Cheers de Tony.

H          E          L          P          F          U          L

L          A          R          R         Y           B          !

Grumpy's favorite song, "Solitaire Unraveling", by Mushroomhead:

Edited by larryb123456

• 2 weeks later...

One of my all-time favorites from the 1990s, "Pure Morning" by the British alternative rock band Placebo.

I love the black fingernail polish on the fingers and toes of the lead singer and main character in the video.

Since I have to function in the "real world", I think if I painted all my fingernails black, people would think I'm weird or maybe even scary.

I'm telling the truth here: as an alternative to painting all my fingernails black -- (which I definitely would do if I lived in an artists' or musicians' colony) -- on my left hand, I wear a bracelet, three thumb rings, and I have my thumb fingernail painted black.

I'm pretty sure (?) that most people would be OK with that.

"If you care what people think of you, you will always be their prisoner."

Lao-tzu, an ancient Chinese sage and philosopher and author of the Tao Te Ching,

a book which I highly recommend to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQmAP9Poo4

Edited by larryb123456

• 3 weeks later...