Looking for best DVD Burner

I think the best dvd burner on the market right now is the newest sony, which can burn both + and - dvds. its right about 350 us dollers. While the newest Pioneer A06 4x burner is a bit cheaper but can only burn -

Either way you probly wanna stick with - due to the fact that they are playable in the majority or hone set dvd players.....

I have also heard good things about Cendyne...they are made by pionner...but cheaper....

=Drew

Drewdatrip has a very good point - get the device that can burn both formats. Unfortunately, the rewriteable DVD industry is at that VHS/Beta stage and we do not know who the winner is going to be. To the point about home players - funny tidbit for you all. Check out the specs on the really CHEAP DVD players - they can play ANY format + - R RW it doesn't matter. I had a conversation with a DVD editing/authoring software manufacturer rep who told me that in their labs - they only use MINITEK (spelling may be wrong) home player to test with - because they can handle EVERY format. These things cost half what the name brand home players cost. Go Figure!!!

LS_Dragons

Ahhh... yes.. pioneer dvd readers suck a**.. my parents got one for 50 dollars.. though thats cheap.. then we found out why.. terrible dvd reader i have ever used.. it very dust sensitive and loved spitting out cd/dvd's