Longhorn has been named

BizTalk

So far alot of sources are pointing to this new name, but maybe they just want longhorn news out there?

I wonder where that idea originally came from

Windows Vista - sounds crap but it would grow on me, i hope it has a better name, Oh well maybe Beta 2 or even beta 1 will give us some answers

Not long time ago, there was a rumor about it, they said Windows XP-edition will be the name, sounds as stupid as Vista, so far "Hasta la vista!" Perhaps Microsoft wishes a "Amore a prima vista" on Longhorn. What about a Version number, Windows 6.0 Professional as other Programs or Windows 2006.

I think it's a cleverly thought name (Expanding Horizons gimimck) but it's not really what was expected... Yet another software name everyone is going to be confused about the pronunciation lol

Edit:

Windows Vista Beta

Beta 1, targeted at developers and IT professionals, will be available by August 3rd 2005.

Hmmmmmmmmm..... hope it isn't changed to that deadline.. as i was erading that they are still planning for 27th july release

Edited by Ðrзω™

First, the name really sucks...I saw the video and those people were not happy at all...mukhang plastic nga sila dun nyahahaha....anyway...what do they mean of Vista? clarity? ... well.. sa tingin ko.. they did not solve they're security at all...they've just focused 6.0 for those people who needs "CLARITY" daw...

bakit hindi pa nila sinama dun yung SECURITY...?

parang nanghinayang ako sa paghihintay...since 2nd year college..wala rin ata...

kapag tama yung speculations ko...they've just done what they have done in Windows ME...walang kwenta...

welll speculations pa lang...sana mali ako...

:wacko::thumbdown