Creative Audio Console switch

I've the following commands in my RunOnceEx:

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /VE /D "Creative Audio Console" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\Software\Applications\Creative\Audio_Console\setup.exe -s -f1\"%systemdrive%\Install\Software\Applications\Creative\Audio_Console\setup.iss"\" /f

What happens is that the installer seems to ignore the switches, and just askes me the options etc like you get in a normal install :no:

For all my Installshield programs, I always use the -r switch to obtain the setup.iss file from the Windows directory :)

The setup.exe is a Installshield installer, the above following code works for my other Installshield programs (nVidia drivers, 3DMark2001-SE, 03 and 05 etc) except:

Creative EAX Console

Creative Speaker Calibrator

Creative Speaker Settings

Creative Surround Mixer

Creative THX Console

Coincidence :huh:

Could any one try and help me please? :)

Edited by Cybertronic

I've fixed the other Creative programs by using this code (and changing to %CDROM% parameter):

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /VE /D "Creative EAX Console" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\035 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Install\Software\Applications\Utilities\Creative\EAX_Console\setup.exe -s -f1\"%CDROM%\Install\Software\Applications\Utilities\Creative\EAX_Console\setup.iss\" -f2\"%systemdrive%\Install.log\" /f

This code doesn't work for the Audio Console, as said in the first post, the installer seems to bypass the switches :no::(