My Friend

lowrider_1

I just want to say that if you people knew jeff the way i do you'd love him even more great guy to know very intelligent and and kind person he would give you his shirt right off his back >And i'm very glad my friend is out of the hospital and doing well,he has a very nice wife and son .

Msnwar's friend Lowrider_1

Peace Bro i'm glad your back with us!

Actually, we have known each other for years and have shared a good friendship. We argue all the time. I have always felt that if you cannot get mad at each other and remain friends then there was never a true friendship in the first place.

This DOES NOT mean we will start taking showers together you know. :rolleyes:

Thanks Grunt :)

he would give you his shirt right off his back

is it armani? heh

i did get the impression. MSNwar is always helpfull and almost always cheery and pretty **** witty too. Glad you back with us dude, i expect the nurses are too :rolleyes::)

I just want to say that if you people knew jeff the way i do you'd love him even more great guy to know very intelligent and and kind person he would give you his shirt right off his back >And i'm very glad my friend is out of the hospital and doing well,he has a very nice wife and son .

Msnwar's friend  Lowrider_1

Peace Bro i'm glad your back with us!

yah right...I dont like him. When I sent him flowers one day and was crying for attention to only be held he turned his back from me. I never felt so rejected. :):rolleyes: