nVidia theme on my new untd CD

duhu

Hi guys, ok this what im asking you: I ve instaled Theme Manager from object Desktop just to have the nVidia theme on my XP.Now i want it on my Unatended CD as a default theme, the thing is that the Nvidia theme is not in the Win\Resources\Themes, and i found something in the directory of Theme Manager in Program Files.Ok ive downloaded the UxTheme Multipatcher 4 and im ready to to add the theme to be my default theme for my unatended xp but i dont know what to copy because there are many "nvidia" folders in Program files\Stardock\Object Desktop\xxxxx

So if you guys, or girls can help me....plss.If you have any questions just ask.

Sorry for my english :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, ok this what im asking you: I ve instaled Theme Manager from object Desktop just to have the nVidia theme on my XP.Now i want it on my Unatended CD as a default theme, the thing is that the Nvidia theme is not in the Win\Resources\Themes, and i found something in the directory of Theme Manager in Program Files.Ok ive downloaded the UxTheme Multipatcher 4 and im ready to to add the theme to be my default theme for my unatended xp but i dont know what to copy because there are many "nvidia" folders in Program files\Stardock\Object Desktop\xxxxx

So if you guys, or girls can help me....plss.If you have any questions just ask.

Sorry for my english :)

I am sorry to tell you this, but that is not a msstyle skin!

It is a WindowBlinds skin and can't be used in an unattended XP installation!