A Girl Explains Girls

Crispy

Do not get me wrong I am happy for all you men out there that meet the unfair standards set by females, but for the rest of us this just does not apply. IMHO..

Ah, but do most men not have unfair standards that women should meet? We all know that some [not all] men do just as some [not all] women do. :)

When in a relationship you have to try to view things from your partner's perspective - even if you do NOT agree with it - and be sensitive to what they need or feel. Some might call this conforming but it's really not. You treat your significant other the right way and you'll be rewarded many times over. You do this because you care, not because you want the reward, mind you. This is really the golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated. :rolleyes:

:D

All I can say is you must be above a 5 and have 1 or all 3 of the required items on the list. Sounds like the ladies have you washed really good. You will as time goes on if you walk with you eyes open find out the truth..........

If you play with a Black widow you will mate for life, only once...........

All I can say is you must be above a 5 and have 1 or all 3 of the required items on the list. Sounds like the ladies have you washed really good. You will as time goes on if you walk with you eyes open find out the truth..........

LOL. Believe me, I've had bad relationships. Everyone has. I've seen the truth. I saw it long ago. :)

I don't walk around with my eyes focused only on myself and how I can make myself feel good without taking anyone else into consideration. If a person does that they'll never be in a relationship worth a ****. What we get in life is a direct result of what we put out.

As for the requirements on the list that I meet... you don't know what my list of requirements is in a woman. :D My girlfriend meets my requirements just as I meet hers and that's all that matters. :rolleyes: A relationship is a two-way street.

But... to each their own.

This has nothing to do with relationships, it is allllllllll about control, which they want and we as hormone driven males tend to give them. Shame on us....

It is all about give and take "males give and females take" and take and take and take. When they get board with you the gauntlet is passed to the next female and it starts all over again......... and take and take and take and take.............

As far as requirements go I have not meet a female yet that meets my requirements that will have anything to do with me. So I am in the 4 and below category. At least I admit it. I can not have the female of my dreams, the females that send my hart sing stomp on my toes before I get a word out to tell them that I like them. So tell me this is not about control. A relationships, yea right...... Get real and walk with your eyes wide open..................

They tell me my standards are to high, what a slap in the face!

If any man finds a female that sends his heart singing and she fells the same about him he is one **** lucky guy.

I must be the Elephant man............

I'm thinking you must be saying this tongue in cheek to get a rise out of everyone! :)

I have enough trouble trying to be in control of my own life, I don't have time to try to control a man too. I just have a feeling you have not met the right woman yet...I hope you will find her. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking you must be saying this tongue in cheek to get a rise out of everyone!  :)

I have enough trouble trying to be in control of my own life, I don't have time to try to control a man too. I just have a feeling you have not met the right woman yet...I hope you will find her. :rolleyes:

No not really, I am not the kind of person that trys to instigate trouble or get my kicks from getting a rise out of someone. I am just letting it be know that there are people out here in the real world that are not apart of the " Beautiful people " click. It is not easy for folks like myself who do not have looks, money or animal magnetism that most have. I know that there are other people like myself out there but they are afraid to say these types of things because the will be shunned by others and looked upon as weird and strange. Other people will make fun of you and talk behind your back and point and leer. In this case since I am male I am treated badly by females, this is just a truth and one I have to deal with. But I do not have to be ashamed to show my face because of it. I do not buy into the peer pressure that is out there for me to get into my place and stay there and keep my mouth closed and be a good little boy.