Switchless install of iTunes 4.9

rikgale

I have created a switchless installer for iTunes4.9 if anyone in interested. If anyone wishes to download this installer then someone is going to have to suggest somewhere or some one who might host this as I dont at the moment have the ability to host my own files.

This install is based heavily on information gleaned from this post.

Let me know if you are interested and anywhere that this file can be hosted.

I have created a switchless installer for iTunes4.9 if anyone in interested. If anyone wishes to download this installer then someone is going to have to suggest somewhere or some one who might host this as I dont at the moment have the ability to host my own files.

This install is based heavily on information gleaned from this post.

Let me know if you are interested and anywhere that this file can be hosted.

I'll gladly host it.

Sorry, but the account 29595 is closed for today. It seems this account is used by many people. We have counted more than 3000 MB of downloads just today!

Oh dear. :(

Can you tell us curious ones how you went about making the switchless behemoth?

@galvanocentric

I've just looked and it has only been downloaded 9 times, one of those was by me to see if it worked. All I can suggest is try again. I will post a guide of you want, but it will not be tonight as I have just completed a very long shift and in need of some Z's. U may have to wait until the weeked, hope that's ok.

EDIT: 8 actual downloads and no comments.

EDIT2: Just found on my ISP allows me 250Mb of space, I'll work on getting a file here within the week.

Edited by rikgale

@galvanocentric

I've just looked and it has only been downloaded 9 times, one of those was by me to see if it worked. All I can suggest is try again. I will post a guide of you want, but it will not be tonight as I have just completed a very long shift and in need of some Z's. U may have to wait until the weeked, hope that's ok.

EDIT: 8 actual downloads and no comments.

EDIT2: Just found on my ISP allows me 250Mb of space, I'll work on getting a file here within the week.

Never mind hun, they're allowing downloads now. :thumbup

I'll try to dig up a mirror for you if you'd like. :blushing:

Least I could do, given what you've given me.

Never mind hun, they're allowing downloads now. 

I'll try to dig up a mirror for you if you'd like. 

Great, and yes that woul dbe wonderful, but don't worry if you can't. I would host this on my own website on my own personal webserver, but it is currentely down for maintanace and is likely to stay that way for the forseeable future. :(

Do you still want that guide? (i'll work on it when I get some time if you want it)

Ok guys here's another link to iTunes4.9.exe /Switchless, its based on the webspace my ISP provided me.

Switchless iTunes 4.9

If you use this link can you please post so I can keep a rough count of how many times it has been downloaded.

Many thanx

Rik

P.S. The file has been removed for the time being, sorry!

P.P.S File now back in place with a few changes :blushing:

Edited by rikgale

• 3 weeks later...

S**T!

Thanx

I have now removed the file. Will work around.

Could you poss change or edit my email address in some way so that it does't get scraped.

Cheers Rik

Edited by rikgale

Ok I am uploading a new, edited copy of switchless itunes, it's avalible on the original link post on the previous page.

Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Also a big :thumbup @narrative for posting a 7zS.sfx with the itunes icon embedded in it.