Error Code 7 - setupdd.sys

So I've got this -almost- working...

All the tools from UBCD work just fine, I've gone through the menu and loaded them all. And the UBCD4Win tools load just fine too.

Next I wanted to add ERD because... well I we have a copy at the shop and it makes sence to have all the programs we use on one disk... and it's a fun challenge.. :thumbup

I have the UBCD4Win in the I386 folder and it works just fine, ERD is in ERD1. I've hex edited all the required files accourding to flyakite's website, and used mkisofs to build my ISO accourding to the instructions on the UBCD4Win website. I'm pretty sure that the disk isn't corrupt seeing as how the other stuff on it works...

My ERD1/TXTSETUP.SIF & SETUPLDR.BIN are in caps ;) ( I changed that after getting the NTLDR error and finding info on this forum )

I have ERD1.DAT ( The one from flyakite's dl page - I double checked it with a hex editor, everything looks good ) and my License.txt and whatnot from the ERD disk root in the ISO root.

The only think I can think of is that some people have been saying its hardware.. so:

I'm running the ISO in VPC 2004 build 582

But I've tested loading my ERD disk in my cd-drive and capturing drive E: in my Win2k VPC, and it loads ERD just fine...

At this point I feel like tossing my pc out a window and taking up art classes or something :no:

If anyone has any ideas I'll be your buddy forevers and evers :D

Ooops, newb error, my bad :blushing:

It comes up with can not load setupdd.sys, Error code 7, press any key to restart.

I did double check that the file is in the ERD1/system32/ dir where is should be, and that my ISO didn't change the name to setupdd.sy_ as has been reported by some people's posts I have read.

Thanks

Edited by flynntargart