Silent Switch for

You can use Adobe Reader pack from RyanVM, DirectX 9.0c is integrated in XP SP2 (if you use it ...)

Adobe Reader :

AR7_FR.msi /qb

Patch_701.msi /qb

Patch_702.msi /qb

DirectX 9c :

retail version :

dxsetup.exe /silent

Goodbye.

so if i intergrated ryanvm pack i dont need to install adobe reader?

and if i intergrated sp2 i dont need directx?

do u know the silent install switch for ms antispyware? cuz it doesnt work for me i think the problem is the .MSI part, the file i download from microsoft is a .EXE file and in appswitch.dat(for unnatteded xp cd creator) it says that its .MSI i think thats the problem:S everytime i change it to .msi i says antispyware_ms.msi.exe

how do i fix this:S

so if i intergrated ryanvm pack i dont need to install adobe reader?

false, Adobe Reader runs after the windows installation, you can put here in the RunOnceEx ... (read the http://unattended.msfn.org/ for comprehension process)

and if i intergrated sp2 i dont need directx?

yes

do u know the silent install switch for ms antispyware? cuz it doesnt work for me i think the problem is the .MSI part, the file i download from microsoft is a .EXE file and in appswitch.dat(for unnatteded xp cd creator) it says that its .MSI  i think thats the problem:S everytime i change it to .msi i says antispyware_ms.msi.exe 

how do i fix this:S

hum, I think you start just decover the silent/unattented technic, so read , re-read topic/tutorial :thumbup

.EXE containt the .MSI and a part for install MSI installer if it isn't present on system (on WinXP the .msi only runs great) , you can pick the .msi when you start the install of the program in the temp folder.

Goodbye.

Edited by sonic

• 2 weeks later...

For the adobe reader, all you have to do is download the reader that RyanVM has on his site. Its a switchless installer, all you have to do is call it in a batch file (ex... %CDROM%\RVM_ADOBE7.exe)

RyanVM Page

His adobe program is completely different and independent of his Post-SP2 pack (which I strongly recommend :thumbup )

Edited by tjhart85