I want to run autopatcher during Windows Install

Dear All !

I want to run autopatcher* during windows XP sp2 installation. This is the only program I want to run during windows installation. This program has serveral options to choose from. Can anyone can as how to install this program during windows installation or immediately after windows Installation is complete.

*Autopatcher have builtin Java, Media Player 10, MSN Messenger 7...Security patches and much much more all in one.

Please help.

Best regards,

I'm sorry I can't help you install Autopatcher, but someone else may be able to help. However, I think it would be wiser for you to install the components individually.

You can integrate the Windows updates and Windows Media Player 10 using into the actual disk, instead of installing them, and RyanVM has a nice Java installer you can use. MSN Messenger has been discussed on the boards before, just do a search.

• 5 months later...

Unattended Mode

This activates unattended installation. Since there are 3 tiers of unattended installation, you will need to specify a number from 1 to 3. Tier 1 (/unattend:t1) calls for normal user interface (also activated when tier level is ommited; (/unattend). Tier 2 (/unattend:t2) calls for limited user interface (just a small window). Tier 3 (/unattend:t3) will make AutoPatcher completely invisible.