WinXP installation from HD

pwner

According to some on this site.... The better way would be to run from the cd the winnt.exe /noreboot option.... this will create teo folders... a boot folder (great for using on a multi boot dvd) and a Install folder... this install folder is basically a dump of the i386 folder also, but it seams to work better...

Hope this helps

what a idiotic avatar you picked @pwner, do u know what that man done to all of us? Change your avatar right now!

I'm not really sure if you're saying you like the pope or not, but either way this really isn't the forum for such discussions. You should use PM or start a topic in someplace like the Spam forum. Mind you I'm not a mod and am not pretending to be, but I'm pretty sure that's what the mods would say. Besides, look at his sig. Get Internet Explorer? Obviously he doesn't have much of a clue to begin with.

Edited by Jito463

I'm not really sure if you're saying you like the pope or not, but either way this really isn't the forum for such discussions.  You should use PM or start a topic in someplace like the Spam forum.

Besides, look at his sig.  Get Internet Explorer?  Obviously he doesn't have much of a clue to begin with.

You tell him what he's doing wrong, yet you repeat his mistake. What does that tell you about your intelligence?

Another n00b pwned! B)

Now, if we could get back on the topic...