What e-mail address do you use?

XPerties

I'm looking for a long list of e-mail providers many people use, you know such as hotmail, comcast, gmail etc etc. I started another website, http://emailmaker.net and I want to add a ton of providers to it.

What do you use and what are some popular ones not already listed on that site?

Postmaster is incresingly common here in the UK... though still not very

Post Master

Also check out this other cool UK site for seom brilliant domains including @themoon.co.uk and many more

Freeola 1000

Lol how much does that sound like a sales pitch :lol:

Anyway it's quite a good site, there hosting services arent bad too if you use them as your ISP, if not then dont bother with the hosting as it will give you nothing but grief :no:

Oh, i know all 1000 freeola domains won't be possible of course, bu what about hotmail UK? .....plzzzzzzz

hotmail UK was added and so was a ton of other hotmail and yahoo ones. I'll add postmaster now.

All those already there except hackermail.com, I'll add now.

Thanks guys.

Well, I would like to have a cool E-Mail Icon...but are not that fond of giving out my addy like this.

I practically give out my adress to a sponsored site that then are used as a referer...right?

Is it not a more "generic" way to do this?

Well, I would like to have a cool E-Mail Icon...but are not that fond of giving out my addy like this.

I practically give out my adress to a sponsored site that then are used as a referer...right?

Is it not a more "generic" way to do this?

WTF are you talking about?

here's about 1,400 providers :)

list of providers

one of the providers i use and like very much is MyRealBox. this service is completely free - NO ADS/promos/etc. at all! very little SPAM. unfortunately they are not signing any new accounts, nor have they been for some time (years?).

and while i'm at it...

PopTray -- the very best, multiple account email checking utility on the planet :) .. very useful for dumping SPAM right off the server without ever seeing it -- especially useful for hotmail and yahoo < YICK!

Edited by atomizer

here's about 1,400 providers :)

list of providers

one of the providers i use and like very much is MyRealBox. this service is completely free - NO ADS/promos/etc. at all! very little SPAM. unfortunately they are not signing any new accounts, nor have they been for some time (years?).

and while i'm at it...

PopTray -- the very best, multiple account email checking utility on the planet :) .. very useful for dumping SPAM right off the server without ever seeing it -- especially useful for hotmail and yahoo < YICK!

god thats alot of providers i didnt know there were that many out there