Newbie need a little help

gnwhite1201

:wacko: I think I have everything in the right place now but I am needing to know how to reference the files in the 'C:\XPCD\svc-cf1' and the like directories. Does it need to happen in the xpcreate.ini or the winnt.sif file, also do I need to slipstream SP2 before? Or will xpcreate do that for me while creating the ISO? :wacko:

Anyhelp would be very grateful. If by chance I can get this answered tonight I can atleast test it and make a movie to show my students! Going for the WOW factor here.

Edited by gnwhite1201

ok, (i know im gonna get yelled at for this, but dont use xpcreate) its great by desing but i find doing it yourself is much easier and rewarding (of course withe the great help from the people at MSFN.org) start by dl the pdf from the unattended cd/dvd guide under referance. itll be a 6 meg pdf if you dont have it alread.

• 1 month later...
ok, (i know im gonna get yelled at for this, but dont use xpcreate) its great by desing but i find doing it yourself is much easier and rewarding (of course withe the great help from the people at MSFN.org) start by dl the pdf from the unattended cd/dvd guide under referance. itll be a 6 meg pdf if you dont have it alread.

Use it or not, whatever floats your boat, but I wonder why those not interested in using it hang around reading the posts ?