Office 2003 - Office XP Updates plus Slipstreamer

Xable

The only thind i can tell ya is to make sure you are running the right exe file. The guide is actually slightly incorrect...it should read something like this:

Step 3 should read like this: Go to "(X):\Office2003" folder and run "Admin (Y).exe"

X is the letter of your hard drive where the pack was extracted, and Y is the letter of your CD drive.

The Adimn exe you run corresponds with your CD drive letter, and the Slip exe file corresponds with the letter of your hard drive.

Try that and see if it helps!

• 2 weeks later...

hello WoRdUp48, i update on every second wednesday of the month so expect an update soon.

However i don`t use office xp anymore, it`s kind of a pain to make the slip pack for it now plus it has had hardly any downloads so, i`ve decided to discontinue it for now. If enough ppl want it back i`ll resurect it but for now it`s gone.

Thanks Neanderthal, you have done a great job, now I have Office 2003 upto date.

Every time when I install Office 2003, I have to install outlook junk email filter update, now no problem at least for a while, and I think after updating, my office application runs faster then before.

Thanks,

Pawan :thumbup

Edited by pawan

• 2 weeks later...

I guess he really only updates it once a month, but hopefully he can make an exception for this one!!

What do ya say there Neanderthal? :thumbup

ooooh! just saw this on the first page of the topic!

"Office 2003 Updater

Coming soon..."

:D

Edited by WoRdUp48