Office 2003 - Office XP Updates plus Slipstreamer

Xable

hehe oops :whistle: i guess i didnt see that sorry

well is there a way of gettin around this?

and my friend has a office 2003 cd and he saiys that he might have sp1 on it but he isnt sure? is there i way to figure out if sp1 is on it or not?

looking good neanderthal....I appreciate the work you are putting into this.

As I mentioned before (though not time-sensitive), adding a few screenshots to your guide will improve it a lot I believe!

Thanks!

y thank you WoRdUp48, your very adimate about these screen shot though! do you realy belive it will improve it that much?

:D Well, I do like having visuals...as I occasionally visit the unattended.msfn.org site, it has nice screenshots that just help you to know a little better whats going on. I suppose I am just a very visual learner, thats all. :)

But you may do what you wish, it is a nice little program anyhow!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok WoRdUp48 you`ve talked me into it biggrin.gif Check it out... tell me what you think. newwink.gif

Looking great Neanderthal! Thanks a lot for your hard word in this....keep it up! As long as you keep it updated, I will keep coming back to this excellent pack!

Nice work!

WoRdUp48

it`s one thing msfn didn`t have (list of office updates) so i do plan on keepin it up-to-date and the slipstreamers i use myself, makes it a bit easyer, so they will always be here aswell.

Just trying to contribute to a community i have learned so much from. :)

WoRdUp48, 4 exclamation marks in 2 lines of txt, thats got to be a record :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again...

Just wondering if there is an easy way to change the drive letters for the Admin X.exe's and the Slip X.exe's because my CD drives are not C-G, but are I, J, and K. When they used to *.bat files, it was easy enough, but I'm a bit unsure how to do it in this case. Please help!

Also, I think there was an update today, see here:

http://www.msfn.org/comments.php?shownews=14115

You may want to add this to your pack!

Thanks again for all your hard work

WoRdUp48

Bit lost guys Dled the medium pack as ive sp1 slipped into an admin install already.

Noticed in the pack only has the slipped.exe

Is it then just a matter of extracting my source to the pack & running each slipped.exe I require?

Sorry if I seem vague, have read the last five pages & still not sure? :(

EDIT: Ignore the above guys as I thought workin fine excellent work :thumbup

Edited by MAVERICKS CHOICE

Thanxs WoRdUp48 and MAVERICKS CHOICE for your kind words. :)

WoRdUp48, **** i thought C-G would be enough. anyway you can get the sourcecode for the exe's in the start post. Just use Relpace in notepad ;) Oh and thanxs for the update i`ll add it to the next release.

MAVERICKS CHOICE, glad you got it sorted. Maybe i should include a small readme in the non-full packs.