Office 2003 - Office XP Updates plus Slipstreamer

Xable

6 hours..... and still nada.....

do u need some help with getting the hotfixes?

tjeezz, take it easy man!!! If you're in such a hurry to get that stuff then build it yourself!!! :realmad: Give the guy the time to finish it and deliver a good product!!!

tresans, that`s interesting, I just downloaded the Dutch updates and the msp files are the same size as the english ones, appart from the sp which is a bit bigger.

did you use the full or medium pack for office 2003?

Edited by Neanderthal

tresans, that`s interesting, I just downloaded the Dutch updates and the msp files are the same size as the english ones, appart from the sp which is a bit bigger.

did you use the full or medium pack for office 2003?

If anyone has non-english version of office 2003/XP can you test the full pack/s and let us know if office update comes up clean.

Hi Neantherthal,

I used the medium pack,and downloaded the Dutch updates separetely of the medium pack,what I did then is unpack with winrar and replaced the files in the medium pack,copied the map into C: and run the first compiled batchfile,took a coffee and sit back and watched it.

after finish and installed I did go to uncle gates site and checked if there were updates none were there,great job again m8 :thumbup .

kind regards

hakeem5454, not sure exactly what you mean but if you don`t create an Administrative Installation Point you cannot slipstream the updates.

A bit more detail would be nice in future. Hope this helps.

Edited by Neanderthal

theres your problem, you need a non-retail version. I thought putting this at the top of the guide was clear enough!

Important,

You can only slipstream updates into an Administrative Installation Point (AIP), if you don`t have a non-retail version of office 2003 you cannot create an AIP and therefore cannot slipstream the updates.

Can anyone sudgest a clearer way of putting this?

Edited by Neanderthal