I need to use it but..

:) many italian people desire to use these pack.. but it's always the same.. every time you see a new tool/project you can't use it.

I'd like to do my job and try to translate it.. but how? what's the steps to reach the goal?

if it's possible .. I thank you to give me your help

Guido

Can we have a download page that links to all the software that is scattered about this forum?. It must be better than the current setup, where all the links are buried in the threads. :whistle:

Being American my view is already biased but....

wouldn't the best solution be to just use an American (English) version of Win9x since almost every app/sp is made as English and every other language is treated as 2nd or 3rd class?

Secondly, I'd like to say that I find it silly that an application couldn't run or install on an OS because it has been branded to a certain language version. Was this something that was re-architectured in Win2000 and newer?

wouldn't the best solution be to just use an American (English) version of Win9x since almost every app/sp is made as English and every other language is treated as 2nd or 3rd class?

How narrow minded can you get?. Do you truly believe that the entire world should learn English (or rather your American dialect), because you think their own languages are 2nd or 3rd class?. Its just that kind of 'superior than thou' attitude that convinces some, that people from the US are an arrogant bunch (though im sure this is not generally the case). :realmad:

Edited by Vectis