Anti-Virus to become obsolete.

You know I find it very interesting, rhythmnsmoke, that after all the energy that you put into trying to convince everyone that your product is the holy grail, you're so resentful to want to discuss pricing and licensing in the public forum.

And the fact that you REQUIRE so much details information just to be able to establish a licensing scheme makes me ever more doubtful of the legitimacy of your product. I think system administrators are apt enough to evaluate their own needs and their own purchase decisions, no matter how ground breaking and unique your technology is supposed to be.

And by the way, I'm sure that if I took the time to dig through all 30 pages of this thread, I'd find so many contradictions, so many holes in your story and so many changes along the way that it would be an open and close case of bul*****.

True, That guy is a :whistle::realmad::whistle:

Anyway this forum is for personnal users, not for corporate users, Anti-virus or 'miracle alternative' are for newbie. :D Why use one just protect your computer. So stupid is like taking pills for std, just use condomn.

Edited by albator

True, That guy is a  :whistle:  :realmad:  :whistle:Anyway this forum is for personnal users, not for corporate users, Anti-virus or 'miracle alternative' are for newbie.  :D  Why use one just protect your computer. So stupid is like taking pills for std, just use condomn.

I don't understand your comments, but ok. By the way, no one ever claimed you shoulod use only one product to secure your computer. That would be foolish. As a position of our company, we don't even market that way. It's called Defense-In-Depth Architecture. And I do believe I have mentioned this before.

It's funny how people come on here and try to claim "spam this, and spam that". I haven't sold a single piece of software to anyone I even showed it to. Nor have I told them to go buy it (not to mention, they can't even purchase it for their home PC right now anyways). So, your sarcasim is not needed. If you don't have any interest in what I have to show you, or what I have to say, then mind your own buisness, and let some real people enjoy new technology.

PS..And you consider yourself a techie...sheesh.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

well like he's said many times, he cant just realease it for free to people, considering its not even done yet and they need to go through some legal issues until they can actually start selling it. dont yell at this guy just b/c he cant give you the program, if you wait good things will happen, and hopefully this program will change how we fight against viruses,adaware,etc.

1000 posts!!!! :) :) :)

Edited by ripken204

well rhythmnsmoke gave me a live meeting and i have to say that this program will probably be big. it needs a better interface but its not even close to done yet so they will work on it. the program will backup all of ur windows files and will scan constantly, if the program sees a difference between the backup and the one thats there, it will replace it with the backup. it also wont let any type of executable run unless you say that it can run. its pretty confusing and i dont reallt get it, it will take a while to get used to because its just a completely different concept in protecting your computer.

Oh, didn't get a chance to thank you for participating. About the interface, I honestly don't think it's going to change. I think the concept is to keep it as simple (push button style) as possible. And not to make it graphics intensive to which it would take up rescources otherwise. I e-mailed you back, and answered your questions by the way. Hope that answers your questions to satisfaction. If you can think of any other questions, you have my e-mail and aim.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

Well... another satisfied MSFN member... we'll have to see how the rest of us think when this hits the shelves in a few years (it will hit the shelves... right? ;)).

Oh, for sure. Hopefully by next year. "Go to Market" strategies have to be put into place, not to mention political battles must be over come. If the name changes to something else, I will be sure to let you know that this is the very ImmuneE product that I was telling you about a year ago.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to ressurect an ancient thread, but I thought it would be interesting to find out what happened to this miracle "AV-killer". Anyone know if this guy turned out to be blowing smoke up our USB ports? Or was he actually on the level, and the software is out there now?

I haven't heard anything more about it, but here's a new proposal for rhythmnsmoke if he ever comes back. Write up a contract for one of us who would like to test the program (let him take his pick) which is legally binding in which we assure him that the program, source code, or anything else related will be released to others. We would be permitted to install the software on one system and test it for 30 days. If we are found to continue using the program after 30 days or if we have intentionally or inadvertently distributed the program, then his company can take legal action against us and demand whatever they deem appropriate.

There - no trial version required - it's all in the contract.

LOL...this thread reminds me of the movie "Thank You For Smoking."

introducing new software is one thing, selling it is another...but its worse than that. You're bragging about a product that no one can evaluate for ourselves. No one is able to test it for ourselves, no one is able to purchase it, and theres no beta (closed even to a few people) that are able to try it to substantiate your claims.

i personally don't understand how this thread got so big, i would have locked it or deleted it after the first few posts :P luckily for you the mods here are nice.

but i guess it does provide some entertainment lol