Anti-Virus to become obsolete.

Not wishing to sound ungrateful, however, this is how it works.

I look at the product idea, and costings for all possible scenarios of how I want my systems run. Then I produce a draft utilising this data and how it will benefit the future of the organization.

With this draft, our company decides whether or not the overall costs are feasible in order to move to the next stage of the process.

I then look at any pitfalls, to do with the way our organization works and how your product will fit within it. Please note that our systems and structures will not be tailored around your product, if your product cannot fit within my envisaged structure it will not be. At this stage the discussions you suggest are needed may or may not ensue, but no discussion with any member of our organization and yourselves will ever take place before this time.

If a workable solution can be found a full proposal will be produced for implementation into our budget plan.

To re-iterate, I am not buying an IT consulting service, that is my job, what I am after is pricing structures for a software solution, that is your job. Is your company, capable of delivering the basic set of costings for the product lines you sell, or not.

I then look at any pitfalls, to do with the way our organization works and how your product will fit within it. Please note that our systems and structures will not be tailored around your product, if your product cannot fit within my envisaged structure it will not be.

The Story of Our Lives! LoL...

I think you are misunderstanding me. We are not here to provide you with a consultant. We provide the best product we can offer. However, because the nature of ImmE is such a different concept, I will need information reguarding how your organization is structured. If you don't have certain elements in place, I can judge for you without wasting your time and determine if ImmE would be a fit for your company. Every company is different, EVERY company.

ImmE is very flexible, and can be easily intergrated. However, because you don't know the product, you will be unable to determine which measure of flexibility would be utilized the best for your environment. Therefore, at some point in time you will unequivally, without a doubt consult us to find out what is the best method to provide the best flexibility. For example, how does your organization go about updating the systems?

There are multiple ways you can implement ImmE to allow those things to happen. But you have to find out what works best for YOU and the way that YOU do things. We wouldn't be able to sale a single copy if we could not meet the diversity between organizations and how they go about pushing down software, automatic updates, installing software...etc. And 9 out of 10 clients I have ever talked to (due to their unfamilarity), will call us to find out what the best way would be to go about that. This is a direct result due to your Unfamilarity with our product. Not that we want to consult you. Believe it or not, ImmE might be "OverKill".

I'm just trying to save you the hassle by giving you a quick analysis before getting to all of that. Why don't we talk directly, that I can better explain it. Believe me, we don't want, nor wish to do your job.

You know I find it very interesting, rhythmnsmoke, that after all the energy that you put into trying to convince everyone that your product is the holy grail, you're so resentful to want to discuss pricing and licensing in the public forum.

And the fact that you REQUIRE so much details information just to be able to establish a licensing scheme makes me ever more doubtful of the legitimacy of your product. I think system administrators are apt enough to evaluate their own needs and their own purchase decisions, no matter how ground breaking and unique your technology is supposed to be.

And by the way, I'm sure that if I took the time to dig through all 30 pages of this thread, I'd find so many contradictions, so many holes in your story and so many changes along the way that it would be an open and close case of bul*****.

Edited by jcarle

If ever there is a commercial version or this, I will be intersted. You've caught my attention and I'm keeping an eye on this product now.

I've also read the comments of other users being skeptical about this, and I'll hav to follow suit and be wary myself.

Edited by IRON FART

You know I find it very interesting, rhythmnsmoke, that after all the energy that you put into trying to convince everyone that your product is the holy grail, you're so resentful to want to discuss pricing and licensing in the public forum.

And the fact that you REQUIRE so much details information just to be able to establish a licensing scheme makes me ever more doubtful of the legitimacy of your product. I think system administrators are apt enough to evaluate their own needs and their own purchase decisions, no matter how ground breaking and unique your technology is supposed to be.

And by the way, I'm sure that if I took the time to dig through all 30 pages of this thread, I'd find so many contradictions, so many holes in your story and so many changes along the way that it would be an open and close case of bul*****.

I Am Not Apart Of The Sales Staff. If you want Tech support, Knowledge of Product Integration, On Site Training, Opinion on what's the best implementation of a solution like ours......THEN talk to me. If you want to know how much it cost, I will get whomever in touch with that person.

I Aint Never Skeered!

You know what... If you give me VIDEO evidence (.avi or .mpg) on its interface and have to showing me what it does, I'll believe you

Live is better than some prerecorded video. I'm offering a Live, Done before your eyes presentation. That's 10 times more believeable than a video, wouldn't you think?

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

Last night I attended rhythmnsmoke's demo. I'd say it looks like a very impressive piece of SW. Of course it's not an antivirus and works with a different approach. I can only say to all you sceptics who are so eager to walk over rhythmnsmoke to deny the possible success of his (or his company's) software - lay off! You can't judge anything you haven's seen in any way. You can't judge it by simply taking his words for a great big bluff. I highly respect that the man took about 1 h 45 m to demonstrate how it works to me (during a live meeting) - and that was not pre-recorded. Simple as that. so if you're only here to criticize - go to another thread and don't bother about ImmE.

I'd hope for some of you who are still following this thread that you'd take your time and join a meeting - rhythmnsmoke said he'd make an other during this weekend - so - go and see for yourselves. That is if you're not too narrow-minded.

don't mean to sound harsh here but this thread has a certain stages balanced on the edge of flaming. people should be respectful and noble enough to stand away from such behaviour. Let's hope that'll improve in future threads.

Greets - Jacob.

You know, it's been said time and time again, by myself, by Jito463 and by others that a Live Meeting is nothing like actually having a copy of the program in our hands to play around with. Programs can be elaborately scripted to appear and act like anything you want when you're not in control. I, and many others, will not believe any of this, with or without attending Live Meetings, without having a hard copy of the program in our hands to put through the trials and test in person.

That's all it comes down to, simply.

Edited by jcarle

@jcarle

If your response was directed at me I can only say you'll have to wait until a trial of the program is readily available - and so will I. Until that happens there's no harm in watching a demo. Won't cost you anything.

Just my two cents.

Greets - Jacob.

Edited by techniquefreak

You know, it's been said time and time again, by myself, by Jito463 and by others that a Live Meeting is nothing like actually having a copy of the program in our hands to play around with. Programs can be elaborately scripted to appear and act like anything you want when you're not in control. I, and many others, will not believe any of this, with or without attending Live Meetings, without having a hard copy of the program in our hands to put through the trials and test in person.

That's all it comes down to, simply.

You know, you would have somewhat of a vaild point "IF" there was no 3rd party independent people backing it up. People that actually have a copy of the program have tested it, and know it works. Because you guys can't test it right now, is not justification to claim my demo is somehow faked. Techniquefreak, again, thanks for participating. You saw it work, you know it works, and that it was real. At least you are a step ahead of everyone else in that you actually saw it run instead of having to wait to get your hands on it to know that it works. So, when the time does come for you to get a copy (it will be somewhat old news to you), and everyone else will think it's the best thing since Swiss Cheese and you wil be ahead of the game.

@rhythmnsmoke -

Yes I saw it alright, and can give you the credit that indeed -

1: You did NOT fake the demonstration

2: ImmE works as advertised - very impressive (!)

3: dman, who's joined a meeting as well is convinced too, that you have a point in revealing this to us

So keep on going - ImmE will probably go a long way if it picks up on the market.

-It may be overkill on many personal computer configurations but indeed it seems to secure the machine a good deal.

Greets - Jacob ;)

Edited by techniquefreak

The very first post:

3) When installed, system idle process is an average of 95 to 98%. Designed to be literally undetectable to system resources.

techniquefreak after the demo:
-It may be overkill on many personal computer configurations but indeed it seems to secure the machine a good deal.

Need i say more.

Need i say more.

Of course it's overkill on a "personal computer". The version that gets presented in the meeting is the Network Version. Not the Home Use. To which the Home Use dosen't have as many mechanisms as the Network vers. simply, because the "personal computer" dosen't come up against as many challenges that a corporate/gov. computer would. Needless to say, the Home Use ver. is not overkill.

• 3 weeks later...

well rhythmnsmoke gave me a live meeting and i have to say that this program will probably be big. it needs a better interface but its not even close to done yet so they will work on it. the program will backup all of ur windows files and will scan constantly, if the program sees a difference between the backup and the one thats there, it will replace it with the backup. it also wont let any type of executable run unless you say that it can run. its pretty confusing and i dont reallt get it, it will take a while to get used to because its just a completely different concept in protecting your computer.