Anti-Virus to become obsolete.

uhmm..

it's webpage was last updated on 2003 :whistle:

Did you read my previous post? I told you 95% of our clients have never even seen the site. No one bothers to update it, because we really don't need to. Those that want to know about the product either hear it from us verbally, or someone else verbally.

Lmao.

1) I've seen plenty of programs that claimed they were tested by government super-hackers, completely unhackable, etc. All beatable by a simple boot disk. Unless your program can prevent that, it's useless. Every security system has a flaw.

2) The screenshot looks like a joke. Something so powerful, and you don't bother to make it look at all proffessional? Not even an XP manifest that takes about 4 seconds to add?

3) You don't seem very proffessional yourself. Someone who worked on such a great project should be able to spell. :P

4) Suppose someone pulls a network cable and the program can't contact the admin console? What then?

OMG... LMAO.... please... more... I want this thread to go on more...

Rhythmnsmoke... stop double/triple/quad posting all the time... i'm no mod or anything... but geez...

To me it looks like you've failed to promote this "thing" and your digging a hole deeper for yourself...

Actually no... just stop it all together... i don't want more... i feel sorry for you... I really do

What more do you want me to do?

1) I have already posted one of the screenshots to the program. Would you like more?

2) I have told you to call my bluff, but ANY of you have yet to do that.

I can post articles from the Federal Computer Weekly website about our software if you lik. Here is the link to one http://www.fcw.com/article84382-10-18-04-Web

The article goes as this:

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Print this version Email to a friend Send a letter Send a letter

line

Stratcom to use BBX

ADVERTISEMENT

Click here

Click here!

RELATED LINKS

"Agencies express interest in Windows sealant" [FCW.com, June 21, 2004]

"ImmuneEngine" [FCW.com, June 21, 2004]

BY Frank Tiboni

Published on Oct. 18, 2004

More Related Links

Officials at BBX Technologies Inc. announced Oct. 17 that Strategic Command leaders will use the company's product to protect the military's computer networks.

Nashville, Tenn.-based BBX received a contract Oct. 15 to provide ImmuneEngine to enforce the configuration of Stratcom systems and protect them from malicious code and computer worm attacks. Officials did not release a dollar figure for the deal.

BBX officials said they received the contract under the Defense Information Systems Agency's Information Assurance program. The company won work under the IAssure contract for a host-based unauthorized executable prevention and system repair tool.

Officials in the Executive Office of the President use ImmuneEngine to protect national security information on computer networks in the White House. BBX officials tout the automated product's ability to inhibit most, if not all, the vulnerabilities in Microsoft Corp.'s Windows operating system.

Here are a few more from the FCW site.

Agencies express interest in Windows sealant (6/21/2004)

and

ImmuneEngine (6/21/2004)

Lmao.

1) I've seen plenty of programs that claimed they were tested by government super-hackers, completely unhackable, etc. All beatable by a simple boot disk. Unless your program can prevent that, it's useless. Every security system has a flaw.

2) The screenshot looks like a joke. Something so powerful, and you don't bother to make it look at all proffessional? Not even an XP manifest that takes about 4 seconds to add?

3) You don't seem very proffessional yourself. Someone who worked on such a great project should be able to spell. :P

4) Suppose someone pulls a network cable and the program can't contact the admin console? What then?

1) Call my bluff then and take me up on my offer to do a live demo.

2) It dosen't have to be pretty to work. What's more important, functionality, or pretty colors. I think I would rather go with functionality.

3) People make mistakes all the time. No one is perfect. Besides if there is a spell checker, I would be using it. However, I don't seem to see any feature for that when you make a post. If so, please bring this to my attention. Top executives use spell checkers, but that does not make them any less of a professional nor does it make them dumb.

4) The system is still protected, the admin would know that the machine was no longer communicating via the main console, and every alert that was generated while you were disconnected would be held in que waiting for that connection to take place again. Once the connection was re-established, the main console will get all the alerts that were waiting from the client machine. Make no confusion....The protection of the machine is from the client itself. To interact with the client, you need the manager/admin console. The client is what protects the machine. Not the "communication" to the manager/admin console.

Just to let everyone know, I have finished setting up the Live Meeting on my demo machines. However, it is 3:49 AM here in TN and I have to be at work at 8ish. So, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow, after work I will launch my "LIVE" demo. Only people who have given me their e-mail address will be able to view the demo. So, for those of you that think I'm BS you, feel free to flame me all you want AFTER you see the demo. I promise you, that I will not try to waste your time with showing you the software.

I made a program similar to what rhythmnsmoke is working on , Here let me post a screenshot

virus1ew.jpg

Edited by phillyman2004

I made a program similar to what rhythmnsmoke is working on , Here let me post a screenshot

Refer to my previous post. And the one before that with the articles from Federal Computer Weekly. Now, good night and we will converse/and do a demo tomorrow my fellow skeptics.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

I don't think this guy gets it.

I don't want to see his rigged demo, anyone who can only "show" how powerful his program is via live demo is a traveling salesman.

Nooo, he won't let out any evaluation software, and maybe that's all the better. After all, we probably aren't smart enough to use it anyway :wacko:

Nah, I don't want any snakeoil, and we all know Washington buys crap all the time and pays way more than it's worth.

Heck, I'll bet that software was protecting the millions of personal records that got hacked into at that credit card company :P

You guys are just a bunch of f**king idiots who can't have a little respect for other people. This "screenshot" was made with msPaint in 5 minutes, and you suck at paint you looser. And I don't understand why all of you are just flaming this guy, complaining and telling him his program wont work or is bul*****. If you don't like it, if you don't believe him, then just don't post here and pretend you never know it existed. You really are a bunch of childs, I pity your attitude. Start acting like adults and showing a bit of respect, cause even if his thing does not work, at least they tried to find a new and better way to do things. The way you laugh at him, the way you disrespect him, it's really annoying and not worthy of this forum of "professionnals". You are the ones forcing him to repeat 3-4 times the same thing because you don't believe him or you ask stupid, already answered questions. If you are skeptik, then just ignore him and walk away. At least it's not like that on other threads, people help and encourage each others instead of bitching and voluntarily not-understand the point and all. I know it's hard to believe, but have a little imagination for god's sake, get your heads out of your a**es.

But they are right on 1 thing, you should release a couple, like maybe 12-15, evaluation copies. Not all of them for here but you know, a couple here, a couple on another forum, 2 to the biggest banks and the others to the federal offices or whatever. So the SOBs here who just can't have any respect for other's project that are not related to msfn would have the chance to try it. Please give them a chance to choke on their pride and shut up :thumbup . As for me, I'm interested on the concept because it's original but I really don't have trouble protecting my small network cause I'm always aware. But I'm really serious, if you can keep viruses of my mom's computer, (I swear I tried every AV and spyware cleaner combination... how is she always getting infected?!?! I format her pc every 3 months and install all updates as soon as they are released) it would be for me the very proof that your concept works

With regards peoples attitudes, I couldn't agree more Thauzar, remember what happened when some 'fool' said that the earth wasn't flat!

As far as the evaluations are concerned, I still asked first :D

On the subject of whether or not it 'works', everyones system usage is different and they all require different things from their software. From my questions, although rhythmnsmoke was unable to understand our system, and due to the considerable outlay involved in the bespoke document management system we use, I have concluded that it will be some time before his innovative product will be suitable. That said for smaller networks and in an environment not built around coding, I would be only too pleased to try this system out.

If it doesn't work as stated, underperforms or is just unsuitable, then so be it, but without proof we shouldn't be too quick to judge.

My only major concern is the lack of a guide price for the home version. I understand that it may not 'ready' for public use as yet, but we all know that Photoshop is the greatest product of its type in the world, but at a price. Value will sell the product before features, quality and support.

You guys are just a bunch of f**king idiots who can't have a little respect for other people.  This "screenshot" was made with msPaint in 5 minutes, and you suck at paint you looser.  And I don't understand why all of you are just flaming this guy, complaining and telling him his program wont work or is bul*****.  If you don't like it, if you don't believe him, then just don't post here and pretend you never know it existed.  You really are a bunch of childs, I pity your attitude.  Start acting like adults and showing a bit of respect, cause even if his thing does not work, at least they tried to find a new and better way to do things.  The way you laugh at him, the way you disrespect him, it's really annoying and not worthy of this forum of "professionnals".  You are the ones forcing him to repeat 3-4 times the same thing because you don't believe him or you ask stupid, already answered questions.  If you are skeptik, then just ignore him and walk away.  At least it's not like that on other threads, people help and encourage each others instead of bitching and voluntarily not-understand the point and all.  I know it's hard to believe, but have a little imagination for god's sake, get your heads out of your a**es.

Thank you for showing me some love. I don't get why everyone is so hostile. Other than a "LIVE" demo, I would have to fly to your locations and do it in front of you. But for some reason I don't think you would pay for my plane ticket...lol. You are saying everything I WANT to say. But I will stay level headed and professional about their skeptisim and just demo for the people that are interested in this new technology. I don't think I would keep it going this long, if I was just BSing everyone. I have posted other facts from 3 party sources, and I still get taunted. What gives? I'm just trying to give people something new to think about. Is Yzowl the only non-egotistical person in here besides me? Not once have I insulted anyone.

But they are right on 1 thing, you should release a couple, like maybe 12-15, evaluation copies.  Not all of them for here but you know, a couple here, a couple on another forum, 2 to the biggest banks and the others to the federal offices or whatever.

That is what we have been doing. We don't give the evals out to just ordinary people. They have all been people like the chief technical strategist of major corporations, head executives in major corportations, and high ranking government officials. You know, people with political pull and power. We have had to go this route because of all the politics behind what we are doing. There have been certain organizations that don't want such a technology to hit the market. As a matter of fact we just finished a live meeting demo a couple of days ago with some top executives of a major banking branch. They will be getting eval. copies of our software to play with.

Please give them a chance to choke on their pride and shut up  :thumbup .

That's why I agreed to do a live demo for them. But the "PRIDE" is so great, that they don't even want the "possibilty" nor "opportunity" that they are wrong and I'm right to even happen, given the lack of anyone taking me up on my offer to view the "Live" demo. This is all I've heard "You are full of crud too". "Nah, I don't want to give you the opportunity to prove me wrong". Is everyone so afraid of getting their "EGO's" hurt, that they don't want to see it. I have only talked the talk, and I can walk the walk too. But all you do is hear my "talk", say I'm BS, but don't give me the opportunity to show you the "walk". Therefore, you can not justify your actions or statements against me, because you are not willing to see the demo live. You have no grounds to say it dosen't work, if you did not participate in seeing it run.

As for me, I'm interested on the concept because it's original but I really don't have trouble protecting my small network cause I'm always aware.  But I'm really serious, if you can keep viruses of my mom's computer, (I swear I tried every AV and spyware cleaner combination... how is she always getting infected?!?! I format her pc every 3 months and install all updates as soon as they are released) it would be for me the very proof that your concept works

You know, I wouldn't mind giving you a copy of it. You would probably be the only person. However, I don't have that authority to give it to you. However, you are more than welcome to view the demo if you wish.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

That is what we have been doing. We don't give the evals out to just ordinary people. They have all been people like the chief technical strategist of major corporations, head executives in major corportations, and high ranking government officials. You know, people with political pull and power.
Then what are you doing here????? This is really funny.........great spam.............

BD

EDIT

However, I don't have that authority to give it to you. However, you are more than welcome to view the demo if you wish.

and you are the co\ceo??????

Edited by bonedaddy

On the subject of whether or not it 'works', everyones system usage is different and they all require different things from their software. From my questions, although rhythmnsmoke was unable to understand our system, and due to the considerable outlay involved in the bespoke document management system we use, I have concluded that it will be some time before his innovative product will be suitable. That said for smaller networks and in an environment not built around coding, I would be only too pleased to try this system out.

I would have actually have to get a step by step process listing on how you guys are doing things, to better accurately answer "Will it work on your system". Only thing I can tell you is that it has very good flexibility. And that you can make as flexible as you need be. You have the power of it's flexibility in your own hands. I have yet to see it hinder and not be able to adapt to any network construct. Also, I don't remember if I posted it previously or not. But the fact is, our customers drive the product. So, if there is something that needs to be implemented in order to co-exsist with your network, then we can talor it to your needs. However, you have to be a heavy hitter in order to get that kind of treatment.

My only major concern is the lack of a guide price for the home version. I understand that it may not 'ready' for public use as yet, but we all know that Photoshop is the greatest product of its type in the world, but at a price. Value will sell the product before features, quality and support.

To be quite frank with you, the Home Ver. in it's current state is 'ready', 'willing' and 'able' to protect your machine. The problem is that we don't have the time to support Joe Schmo sitting in his boxers asking dumb questions. We are a small company, and that is why we haven't pushed our home ver. onto the market. I have been running the home ver. on my pc at the house for over a year. Get this though, the home ver. is far more advanced than traditional AV software but not as advanced as our network version, that we consider the Home version, "OLD" stuff. If you look back at the previous where I posted links to those articles, the feedback that was given then was on the "OLD" stuff to which the Home ver. runs currently. If they talked about the "OLD" stuff like that, imagine how much greater the "NEW" stuff is over traditional AV software. I wouldn't be the person to talk to about pricing. I don't venture into that department. It's not of major concern for us, because we are not selling it to the masses yet. I'm sure all that will be worked out soon though.

You and Thauzar have the opportunity to join my live meeting session that I'm going to give later on this evening. All I have to do is e-mail you the instructions to get into the live meeting demo. You can PM me your e-mail, and I will send you the instructions later on today.

Then what are you doing here????? This is really funny.........great spam.............

Read previous post.

However, I don't have that authority to give it to you. However, you are more than welcome to view the demo if you wish.

and you are the co\ceo??????

What are you talking about? No where have I said I was the Co-Ceo. So, I don't understand your comment here. Please elaborate.