Looks Like We Go To War...

FthrJACK

... and to keep tyrant's like Hitler,Idi Amin,Gadafi,Sadaam Husein,Bin Laden(did I forget anyone?) ...

Yes I think you did ... Kim Dae-jung, the president of north Korea, is currently also in my scope ... They are developing Nuclear weapons at this very moment ... ( read about it here )

In early October of 2002, Assistant Secretary of State James Kelley informed North Korean officials that the United States was aware that North Korea had a program underway to enrich uranium for use in nuclear weapons. Initially North Korea denied this, but later confirmed the veracity of the US claim. In confirming that they had an active nuclear weapons program, they also declared the Agreed Framework nullified.

xper, we have lost American lives in Bosnia. I think that means we are there right. I saluted the caskets of those soldiers. I have been to the region myself and have seen the mass graves with my own eyes. I have been to the the American hospital in Germany and given blankets and food to family members that accompanied their injured children to the hospital. There was no oil involved. There was no money involved.

War with Iraq is inevitable. What we are watching now is simply a political chess match. The US will go in but it is necessary politically to do it with enough reasons that other countries will also support the US and Saddam is viewed badly. How on earth anyone can not view him badly is beyond me. But, as I said, it's a chess match.

Generally speaking where there is smoke there is fire. We found the warheads. What does this really mean though? Does he have chemical weapons? Well, of course he does. We have to actually see the evidence of the weapons though. An empty warhead is pretty poor evidence for a war.

For those people against a war with Iraq there are a few things to note.

1. Saddam is as bad as Milosevic if not worse. Milosevic NEVER had chemical weapons. Milosevic was charged with crimes against humanity. When will Saddam be charged? When will those Iraqis who support Saddam and blame the other nations for sanctions admit Saddam is why they are living in poverty? Look at all the new palaces he built for himself! But the rest of the world gets blamed by his fanatical followers for the suffering of his people when it's him not letting the money funnel down to the citizens. Note: I am NOT labeling all Iraqis as fanatics.

2. You cannot sit and let someone like Saddam do as they please and keep appeasing them. Enough people here must know their World War II history. If Chamberlain hadn't sat back while Hitler walked in and took Austria and then Czech, etc, then who knows if WWII would really have happened or been nearly as long and bloody. The world allowed Hitler to build his army as it twiddled its thumbs and waited and it cost countless lives on all sides. Saddam's invasion of Kuwait in the 1990's was a reminder of WWII in that respect. Does anyone think Saddam would have stopped at just Kuwait. Be realistic. And yes, Saddam can be compared to Hitler on a smaller scale. Given a chance he would try to be just as big, though.

3. Saddam has the chemical weapons and everyone knows it. He'll use them at some point whether the world goes to war with Iraq or not. You can be sure he'll use them in a war. Saddam knows he won't walk away alive this time. Too much is at stake. He'll use every means necessary to last just a few seconds longer in power no matter how futile it is. If they are going to be used at some point I'd just assume it was now and not later after he has produced or purchased 100 times more than he currently has.

The war WILL happen and it'll be for all the marbles this time.

He'll use every means necessary to last just a few seconds longer in power no matter how futile it is.

Yes ... I read somewhere that he had ordered his top generals to fire all weaponry available at the US if he should die due to an American attack ...

The war WILL happen and it'll be for all the marbles this time.

Indeed! ...

I agree with you 100% enonemoose ... very good post! :)

Ariel Sharon is also a war criminal and instead of being dragged befor ethe hague and tried hes voted into power and given $5billion a year from the USA alone just to keep his country in "business" as it were.

its time we spent our money on us instead of funding war criminals and terrorists, then bleating about them when we fall out with them and going to war because they wont do what we expected them to do anymore.

dont forget the west helped pay and arm sadams basq party to get them into power.

same with Bin laden.

Poll Pot.

same with Sharon?

There are others too, these are the most high profile.

Well guys if a war does happen, i would like to say its been fun guys but someone on this board will unfortunatly not make it, possible near London (Capital) or Leeds (2nd Capital) which will be me lol

So been nice knowing you guys, and my site will be transformed in to a diary when war happen's on my day to day life in World War 3, this will be intresting for people in the future i think!

Good luck

Of course there are many war criminals but my focal point was Saddam since this concerned a war with Iraq. You are, of course, correct, FthrJACK. :rolleyes:

Post WWI and WWII the world became more global oriented. This has benefits but an enormous and obvious downside is giving money to other countries when the citizens of your own need it! Welcome to the global community! :)

I'm moving to Canada.

Come on over sed :) ...

But didn't you forget that Canada is allied with some of the countries that the US is allied with?

And BTW, I heard somewhere that Saddam has so many palaces around Iraq that he moves to a different one every time someone discovers him or something like that...

He has so many palaces it is crazy and he supposedly has his doubles.

As far as Canada, they have requested further stipulations to the UN resolutions if they are to support the US. I am unsure of what they are but I have a suspicion it is related to the friendly-fire incident by 2 US servicemen on Canadians during live fire exercises they were not informed of. I could be wrong but the timing is interesting. It's also sad that the amphetamine issue is being hidden so much in that case.

Edited by enonemoose

sharon & arafat war criminals.......sadam must go, true.........bush is the devil, yeah true...remember in the bible the thing about the the beast, the 666.....that everybody has to have a mark....well we all almost there.........the smallpox vaccine, seriously think about it.........in a near future everybody has to have it......

sharon & arafat war criminals.......sadam must go, true.........bush is the devil, yeah true...remember in the bible the thing about the the beast, the 666.....that everybody has to have a mark....well we all almost there.........the smallpox vaccine, seriously think about it.........in a near future everybody has to have it......

The scriptures really are quite similar to world events. What do you think FthrJack and xperties?

by the way i'm not a religious freak or something, just that idea pop-ups in my mind few days ago........then my wife who is a medical technologist got a meeting askin them to volunteer to be vaccinated (hope that is the correct word)......the conditions are: need to be away from family for 20 days, u become property of the defense department and few other things i cant remember now........this is only the firs phase, the next phase they told is gonna be massive vaccination