Looks Like We Go To War...

FthrJACK

All right. I know I am new and so you might not take any of my thoughts till you have gotten to hear from me more.

---

Personally, I feel the us army is the biggest i agree. But isn't it also the best trained? As far as nuking the us. I think it is a longshot. They might be able to sneak a nuke up to the border of florida or something then blow a big chunk off down there. Hopefully intelligence and the coast gard would catch them. Most likely they would just use some small explosives on one of our power plants. And I dont think they will nuke iraq. Mabie just launch a nice big deadly chemical gas throughout the land. :)

Well if I were the president here is what I would do.

1) Pull all U.S. troops from the world and bring them home to defend our shores.

2) Export all that do not have a valid U.S. citizenship.

3) Tell the rest of the world that since they are so smart let them protect themselves.

( Of course after WW3 was started by a 3rd world country we would have to go in and bail out the ones that are so smart :) (again).... )

:) I agree with Tinker. The one comment about Bush and election is Bush did not get the popular vote because the Democrats stopped the counting in most states of absentee ballots if there was no question who was winning the state. Most absentee ballots are from service people who voted for Bush.

As a military retiree we know who the enemies of this country are

Our enemies:

Vietnam War -- Vietnam, China, US Media, US Democratic Party

Cold War -- USSR, US Media, US Democratic Party

Gulf Wars - Iraq, US Media, US Democratic Party

:rolleyes:

ok iam know iam new here, but still here are my thoughts.

War is a bad thing all of this worlds past experienes of it has taught of this. The worlds leaders should not enter into a war with irag unless it is a last resort becuase the impact of war is disatarous and the pain caused will be far reaching and may even re-face the world as we know it (if nukes come into play).

I agree that saddam is an evil dicator and should be removed from power to save irag from his tyrancy but i dont this war is ust over saddam or terrorism either becase if they really wanted saddam gone, just saddam they would have had him assassanated by now ..there must be other factors such as reource,land, money ect

Now i love american people and think there a very intresting bunch but ...with all due respect i believe president bush should show some respect for dameocracy an let the insepectors finish there work.

Now i love american people and think there a very intresting bunch but ...with all due respect i believe president bush should show some respect for dameocracy an let the insepectors finish there work.

It's been 12 years since the Gulf War. At least 3 UN resolutions dealing with inspections and disarmament have been ratified. Iraq has not fulfilled their end of the deal for 12 years. They say they will and then they do not. They are failing to meet the requirements over and over. Saddam will not just give up his power or his weapons and diplomacy with him is a joke. This impending war is not hasty because it has been 12 years in coming. When will people actually acknowledge this?

people keep harping on about going in and getting rid of saddamn. like Crispy and Matty both said, if that where the case then the invasion would be much smaller scale, troops drop into bagdad at sadams palaces, still en masse. charge in and slot him. by all means take out any resistance.

Full scale war with the country isnt the answer, if its just sadam they are after then fair enough, take the war to his house and burn it down as they say.

no need to shell factories and suspected weapons facilities from ships in the gulf for days then invade the country foot at a time.

thats crap, they could drop right into bagdad like i said. Like the did in somalia yes.. but in much larger numbers, prepared and heavily backed up.

I'm getting tired of the whole situation over there. If the U.N. can't make up their mind what to do over there I say we pull all our troops out and let the rest of the world deal with it. Twelve years is way too long to wait for any country to meet post war resolutions. We have enough problems in the good ol USA and should take care of ourselves instead of having to get involved in everyone elses problems. As long as Sadam doesn't screw with us leave him alone. If he screws with us, TAKE HIM OUT! And that goes for anyone else that messes with our country..............Nuff said...... :)