Looks Like We Go To War...

FthrJACK

by the way i'm not a religious freak or something, just that idea pop-ups in my mind few days ago........then my wife who is a medical technologist got a meeting askin them to volunteer to be vaccinated (hope that is the correct word)......the conditions are: need to be away from family for 20 days, u become property of the defense department and few other things i cant remember now........this is only the firs phase, the next phase they told is gonna be massive vaccination

I am not a religious fanatic either. It is just an interesting similarity.

See as most of my closer friend know on the board I get worked up alot when it comes to war and my country. So I choose to stay out of this in fear of making statements that may upset some. Most dont or werent close to New York on sept 11th and also have not followed the entire sitution closely. I would have to simple say as another wise member put it....

Doesnt matter what the USA does "good or bad" were always at fault. My statments ends here.

Bah .....this upcoming war with Iraq is about nothing more than OIL!! the reason US doesnt do much more than talk about North Korea is they know they may get an a**-whoopin' in NK ....or at least lose many American lives fighting NK ...estimates run around 250,000 American lives lost in a battle against NK ....some of the lives lost would probably be members of this forum

Iraq is an easy target with a huge upside ..that being OIL!!

just look at the military records of some of the top ppl in Bush's Government ....you will be suprized at how many didnt serve their country ....but now beat the war drum the loudest!!!

See as most of my closer friend know on the board I get worked up alot when it comes to war and my country. So I choose to stay out of this in fear of making statements that may upset some. Most dont or werent close to New York on sept 11th and also have not followed the entire sitution closely. I would have to simple say as another wise member put it....

Doesnt matter what the USA does "good or bad" were always at fault. My statments ends here.

Agree.

Iraq is an easy target with a huge upside ..that being OIL!!

Yes ... either that or Bush feels threatend by Saddam ... I don't think so! .. I would bet my money on the Oil ... It IS one, or THE reason for this war ... end of story ...

i dont hate America, in fact its a great nation.............but sometimes it makes me wonder why the need to use force.......i dont see irak as an enormous threat like North Korea.........i knmow sadamm has to go and i'm positive about it but so does sharon and arafat; and i can assure that arafat will be gone long before sharon and when that happens all hell break loose, palestians and jews need knew faces that can put everything behind them and start from zero...........and what about bin laden? dont you think we most be lookin for him?

Theres a TV series starting here where they go on "holiday" to the "Axis of Evil" countries and find out more about the people and their way of life, because lets face it, Governments dont want to add a human face to the people they hate. incase they decide to bomb the crap out of them at some point. The idea is that its also then easier to paint them as backward, hate riddled people who want every westerner dead.

it should prove interesting, especially the North Korea one, i didnt think Western Media where allowed in to the country to film or anything unless supervised. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is why we ( the USA ) are pushing so hard. This can and will happen anywhere in the world. Not doing anything will surely send a signal that it is O.K. with the world that TERRORISM rules our lives..........

** WTC **

thank you tinker, I couldnt find the link.

ok.. first post in this topic.. IMO there isn't a case for a war against iraq.. theres no nuclear weapons or anything like it found.. for god sakes, just assasinate Saddam and it would be all over.. Bush is just a war mungar, taking on countrys that can hardly defend themselves and just wants Iraqs Oil Fields.. I hope theres no war but if bush goes ahead without UN approve, if he kills one civilian and he can be taken to the UN War crimes commision.. i just hope he has the sense to let is be and get on with running his own country.. can't be Judge and Jury of all the countrys :)

I hope theres no war but if bush goes ahead without UN approve,  if he kills one civilian and he can be taken to the UN War crimes commision.. i just hope he has the sense to let is be and get on with running his own country.. can't be Judge and Jury of all the countrys :)

heh you think do you....yah ok. Never happen