how to install programs while window please help

coolcliff

Well... if you want our help, you have to explain what you want a little bit more clearly.

As for your question, I think what you want is a way to install programs automatically so that if you need to re-install Windows, your programs will be there as well.

You don't integrate the installers into the I386 directory of the Windows CD, but instead, follow the guide on the Unattended CD webpage (link at top of the site). There are instructions on how to install programs automatically for you after you're done installing Windows.

Well... if you want our help, you have to explain what you want a little bit more clearly.

As for your question, I think what you want is a way to install programs automatically so that if you need to re-install Windows, your programs will be there as well.

You don't integrate the installers into the I386 directory of the Windows CD, but instead, follow the guide on the Unattended CD webpage (link at top of the site). There are instructions on how to install programs automatically for you after you're done installing Windows.

that is the answer to my ?

@coolcliff

yes it is

But before you begin to add apps to your cd/dvd, do you already have an unattended cd? Do you even know what "unattended" is? Begin with that ;)

Oh, and to add something to what Zxian said, you can install apps during the installation of windows: remember the words "cmdlines.txt" and "svcpack.inf". For more advanced installations, use something like WPI

Edited by djbe