Customized Setup Screen

hi yall i just customized my setup screen for when the os disk boots up on the system,, let me know what yall think..

this is probably the wrong section to place this but it is for unattended,, sorry mods if it dosnt belong pls move it to the proper section,,

thanks

lost soul

post-10764-1119825643_thumb.jpg

I like I like. Now you've screwed up two months work, lol!!! I've almost finished my project to build a UA DVD for a friend which is topping out over 3.5 GB and it is working great! Now, I have to go back and redo everything.... (okay, not really, but you've insipired me to try something completely new. :o)

This looks Very COOL guy's....

Am I right that this is for a unattended set up of XP, will this menu come up in dos to start the unattended set up or does this start the unattended set up in windows, sorry if it seems such a silly question...

It's just an autorun file to replace the Setup.exe in the root of the CD. It runs when you place the CD in the drive while within Windows, and allows you to start a fresh install a Windows on the next boot (among other things).

I don't like it at all... sorry if you worked really hard on it and don't like my opinion ;)

haha you should have done a better job then. :hello:

Lol just joking of couse, keep doing stuff, you might do one I like too.