Audigy 1 Drivers?

Does anyone know where to obtain a working set of 64 bit drivers for the Audigy 1 cards? I have everything setup on my machine except I still have no sound....

I also tried Creative's preview drivers, but when I tried to install them it told me that it is expired and I can only uninstall. Help! :}

the kx drivers is not available for x64 edition yet!

download the LATEST preview creative driver....that should do that,

I'm also using that one. and after I installed I've got a message: "you can use this driver until 16th of august"

:-)

Best Regards

Thanks for that link. Even though it doesn't do me any good for my 64 bit Windows, I'm certainly still going to use it for my 32 bit, considering Creative hasn't update their Audigy 1 drivers in years. Can anyone provide me a link of the latest Audigy preview drivers? I "Google" it but can't find one, and Creative doesn't have it listed in their drivers either.

sure, no problem. there may be a bit of a learnig curve to using them (there was for me anyway), but learning how to set them up is fun. most of the configuration lies in the DSP. they are great drivers. the only down-side is that you lose EAX support, but i do not miss it at all. the trade-off is well worth it.