Local aera connection

Hi guys,

On my computer, i got 2 NIC (Local area connection 1 and 2) that are on there own routers and connect to 2 different DSL providers. (lets say DSL1 and DSL2). There is no bridge done, cause i need to keep them separated. So local area connection 1 is connected to DSL1 and local area connection 2 is connected to DSL2.

Computer ---- NIC1 ---- Router 1 ---- DSL1

|--- NIC2 ---- Router 2 ---- DSL2

NICs are setup for DHCP, nic1 receiving adresse range in the 10.10.X.X and nic2 receiving in 192.168.X.X

What i would like to know is, is there a way i can specify wich local area connection that my browser need to use.

Clearly what i want to do is this:

I want IE to use Local area connection 1 and Firefox to use Local area connection 2. Is it possible?

I tried setting both proxys, but doesn't seem to work, cause browser only want to access the routers setup page.

thx for your help

Edited by aktarus

Here's a random idea that I just thought of that might or might not (most likely not) work, but its worth a try.

Setup a firewall on each connection that will allow/deny access based on programs instead of ports. On connection 1 block firefox and allow ie. Do the exact opposite on connection 2.

My theory behind this is that when the browser tries to use one connection and gets blocked by the firewall maybe it will go to the next connection. I don't know if this will hold true though. Good luck, Jon H.