-Nvidia geforce 2 pci 64mb

-Sound blaster live! 5.1

-linksys 10/100 NIC

-512MB pc 133 Ram

-I/O magic dvd dual layer burner

-250GB western digital HD

-450W psu

-XP PRO SP 2

(2 Graphics Cards for dual display....double checked that the drivers wouldnt conflict so that isnt the issue either)

The problem is my computer keeps restarting everytime i go to movies.yahoo.com ....or certain other sites that have flash in them......ive done many things to narrow down the problem....took all the cards out but one or the other graphics cards.....after months of trouble trying to figure it out im out of ideas.....ive swaped out ram flashed the bios ...got a new psu stripped it down bare ......adn still everytime it restarts...so i figured lets start new and see what happens....i got a spare hard drive ...reformatted it.....and installed windows XP with a different XP disk then the previous install....then installed SP2 cuz it wasnt installed yet and then went to yahoo movies and nothing happened....but flash wasnt installed.....so i installed flash and went to the site and bang instantly it restarted....also the MSN site made it restart so my guess is its some kinda plugin problem....it also does it with firefox....i have the newest version of flash installed and still restarts...i have no clue how to fix this.....someone please help!!! ive hadmonths of headaches and i need to get this thing running smooth before i go away to college.

(People have sugested a few things that i have tried below and its still restarting)

...Ive updated the bios from the soyo site to the newest version that they have and i have been getting flash plugin from the macromedia site .....i jus type in www.flash.com and get it from there

....i just tried setting my windows to blue screen on error instead of just restarting and after i go to movies.yahoo.com it just restarts ....it doesnt even blue screen

....for the time being i only have one GFX card in so i can solve this problem but i have tried it both with only the Geforce in and updated drivers and only the Radeon in with updated drivers and still it reboots

If anyone has any other sugestions that i can do then PLEASE let me know.....im dieing for ideas....

My guess is that it's a driver clash, try install XP with only ONE graphics card and then install all drivers and plugin without installing the second...if all is working you have nailed it down.

XP setup can throw in drivers for both cards and mess things up, better add that second card after install and plugins is installed and add proper drivers for that card instead of the ones that comes with XP.