Not a normal Restart problem

dbramer1134

the crazy thing about that one martin is that even though it was the ati driver that messed up my system.....during the times of the error and blue screen my ati card was sitting on my desk not anywheres near the system....ive had the geforce in it for the past few days to troubleshoot it so somehow it seems to be a conflict problem....so im thinkin of just reformatting and keepin in the ati card....but i have a feeling the flash problem is an entirely different problem then the blue screen problem...:-/ ....this def sucks....i can fix everyone elses computer but my own....

well for my ati card i have a vga and dvi port and i just ordered a dvi to vga adapter ....so now i only need my ati card to have my dual display taking the geforce card out of the picture ....then i'll just reformat all together keeping the geforce far away from the computer and out of the picture for good and hopefully that will solve that one problem like u said but like i said.....for the new install i did with the other hard drive the radeon card was not installed and had nothing to do with that installation of windows only the geforce was and it still restarted when i went to movies.yahoo.com when flash was installed....and ive been testin it the past few days to make sure that that was the cause, so i went about a day straight with the computer on, surfing the web without flash installed....and no restarts but as soon as flash was installed ....it still restarted......i think it might be time to reach in my pockets for a new machine if i dont get this thing figured out soon. God **** u flash

well...i used the flash uninstaller and uninstalled flash this weekend and then something ....Different happend....on the flash website as soon as it was installed at the flash site and the little flash animation poped up and said flash has been sucessfully installed....it restarted...it never usually did it that fast.....so im kinda lost

• 2 weeks later...
Guest washe

I've been having this same exact problem and have tried everything I can think of including switch ram and p/s and removing all the PCI cards. I've tried different graphics cards and sound cards. Nothing has fixed the problem. If you come up with a solution, please post it here.