Help with monitor drivers

Revo

Hey guys out there since this is the only drivers forum i see I think its the right spot to post. Alright i have a problem I bought a L90D+(awsome monitor) and did a clean install with my integrated drivers(nforce, geforce, printer) I completly removed IE,win update services and a load of other stuff but kept IE core intact. Well my monitor is identified as a pug n' play monitor and is connected via DVI. Thus it restricts my refresh rate to 60hz. I know that for a fact that with its propiratery drivers you can go up to 75hz which would be alot better for my eyes and games. Thing is that the drivers on the cd arren't Xp friendy for some reason it says that the inf doesnt contain any hardware info :-/. I dont know what to do because I really want 75hz and dont want to reinstall xp with IE on it. would anyone know where I can get the latest L90D+ drivers I looked everywhere and spent countless hours searching on google. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys out there since this is the only drivers forum i see I think its the right spot to post. Alright i have a problem I bought a L90D+(awsome monitor) and did a clean install with my integrated drivers(nforce, geforce, printer) I completly removed IE,win update services and a load of other stuff but kept IE core intact. Well my monitor is identified as a pug n' play monitor and is connected via DVI. Thus it restricts my refresh rate to 60hz. I know that for a fact that with its propiratery drivers you can go up to 75hz which would be alot better for my eyes and games. Thing is that the drivers on the cd arren't Xp friendy for some reason it says that the inf doesnt contain any hardware info :-/. I dont know what to do because I really want 75hz and dont want to reinstall xp with IE on it. would anyone know where I can get the latest L90D+ drivers I looked everywhere and spent countless hours searching on google. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks!

Well, you still posted in the wrong forum... You should have posted this in the 'Device Drivers' forum, as your question isn't related in any way to my DriverPacks...

Secondly, 'countless hours searching on google'? WTF... I found it in 11.5 seconds using google. Tip: if you don't find through google, then try to find the vendor's site ;)

You can download the Hyundai Imagequest L90D/L90D+ drivers from their site...

Topic moved to Device Drivers forum.

Yea but thats not for the L90D+ the L90D is a completly different monitor secondly the drivers should have a analog and digital options, if I recall correclty the L90D doesnt have DVI. My L90D+ is connected by DVI. I did try the vendors site and I even emailed them and got no response. Thanks

I didnt see the device drivers forum because I didn't scroll down :P had no idea they were there

Edited by Revo

Heh? I have a Hyundai Q17 (very good screen BTW) and I got an answer from their support almost immediately. They even sent me the drivers CD of their full scale of monitors! But that was Hyundai Germany (there is no Hyundai center in Belgium). Maybe that's different where you live...

And no that driver is not on that disc... your monitor is too new for that. But are you very sure the drivers aren't the same? It really would amaze me if they're selling a product for which there are no drivers available :s

I got an email after 3days of waiting, they attached latest version of the drivers for it which did differ from the ones i had and yours. It still doesnt work windows says this driver contains no hardware information. Which really sucks nvidia drivers detects my monitor, powerstrip detects my monitor but windows still says plug n' play monitor. Thanks for the help anyways Sneaky. Looks like im gonna have to reformat yet again :(

Hmmmm.... :huh:

It gives me some idea about what happened with my second network adapter driver (my MB is EPOX EP-8RDA3G, and Dual LAN is "onboard RealTek RTL8201BL PHY and RealTek RTL8101L"), that worked with original Windows installation and its driver failed to install some clean installs ago and still is.

Now I think it's someway related to nLiting WinXP. :(

Gotta try to make a clean install and check, is it really working or device is dead...

And I had a strange trouble with installing modem on another nLited WinXP...

Maybe those cases are related, huh?

:}