Skullcandy - Cellphone and music at the same time!

Zxian

I ran into London Drugs today to pick up some cough candy and ran across this great product...

Skullcandy:LINK

Basically what it allows you to do is connect to both your cellphone and audio player at the same time. When you want to answer a call, either set it to auto-answer or use the button on the mic piece. You'll never have to take your headphones off to answer a call again!

I've tested it out this morning and it's great! The sound quality is quite good music wise, and the mic is very good in terms of sensitivity. If you're like me who likes to listen to music a lot, then this is a great product for you.

If you have any questions about how it works/how good it is, feel free to ask.

Cheers!

i've my cellphone and my PC both connected by BT. there's some programs that are really useful like "floAt's Mobile Agent".

you can answers calls from your mic and listen them through your 5.1 speakers lol.

you can also mantain a clean backup of your contacts, SMS, profile, daily notes... just amazing. you can even use the program to lock your computer if the cellphone is not around.

anyway this is something only available for phones supporting BT/IrDA/Serial ports

Yeah, there are other ways of doing this with more expensive devices (like PDA/Cellphone) but if you're using a standard MP3 or CD player then this is the way to go...

I've had these for 3 days now and they're absolutely fantastic... worth every penny.

i've my cellphone and my PC both connected by BT. there's some programs that are really useful like "floAt's Mobile Agent".

Hey, that app sounds cool!

Link to site? Is it freeware or paid? Supports Symbian-OS phones?

BTW, I use Oxygen Phone Manager (for Symbian) over a Bt conn. for similar purposes, but float seems to have something that Oxygen doesn't...