Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Strider

Silent install of Logitech Setpoint 2.31?

Have you tried sending a email to Logitech supprot and asking them if they have a way for it to be installed silently?

I use Installshield to change IS based installers or I do the route that makes a answer sheet. Not the way they stated here since InstallShield allows you to make one that is the way I do it. But, I have found that with some of these newer program versions that most of the time I can not even access their installer.

Try tracking down the Universal Unpacker in these forums use it, if you can. I have the same software so I will try and mess with it and maybe even build a answer sheet that you could use or copy. I can not give you a copy of the InstallShield program though so don't even ask that.

Have you tried sending a email to Logitech supprot and asking them if they have a way for it to be installed silently?

I use Installshield to change IS based installers or I do the route that makes a answer sheet. Not the way they stated here since InstallShield allows you to make one that is the way I do it. But, I have found that with some of these newer program versions that most of the time I can not even access their installer.

Try tracking down the Universal Unpacker in these forums use it, if you can. I have the same software so I will try and mess with it and maybe even build a answer sheet that you could use or copy. I can not give you a copy of the InstallShield program though so don't even ask that.

No I haven't, but I figure someone here would know.

I feel like I'm 95% done and I need someone to tell me what to do afterwards so that I can finish off my unattended CD!

Just unzip the setpoint310.exe with 7-zip, after unzipping you'll only need the '1-Setpoint'-directory.

I just completed abroln's procedure and it worked like a charm.

Thanks !