Silent install of Logitech Setpoint 2.31?

Sgt_Strider

Have you tried sending a email to Logitech supprot and asking them if they have a way for it to be installed silently?

I use Installshield to change IS based installers or I do the route that makes a answer sheet. Not the way they stated here since InstallShield allows you to make one that is the way I do it. But, I have found that with some of these newer program versions that most of the time I can not even access their installer.

Try tracking down the Universal Unpacker in these forums use it, if you can. I have the same software so I will try and mess with it and maybe even build a answer sheet that you could use or copy. I can not give you a copy of the InstallShield program though so don't even ask that.

Have you tried sending a email to Logitech supprot and asking them if they have a way for it to be installed silently?

I use Installshield to change IS based installers or I do the route that makes a answer sheet. Not the way they stated here since InstallShield allows you to make one that is the way I do it. But, I have found that with some of these newer program versions that most of the time I can not even access their installer.

Try tracking down the Universal Unpacker in these forums use it, if you can. I have the same software so I will try and mess with it and maybe even build a answer sheet that you could use or copy. I can not give you a copy of the InstallShield program though so don't even ask that.

No I haven't, but I figure someone here would know.

I feel like I'm 95% done and I need someone to tell me what to do afterwards so that I can finish off my unattended CD!