Michael Jackson Verdict to be announced

XPerties

I think it is a terrible shame what the media have done to him, everyone I know has been saying things like the above "nail the sick f***" and so on. Yet what's he done?

Nothing. Sure he has some weird ideas.......ok very weird ideas, but that's no grounds to put someone in jail and take away their life like that. I think the media has caused a lot of unfair damage in this case, it was only because of that stupid BBC documentary where michael jackson was befriended then betrayed that he got investigated anyway. I think what the BBC did was digusting, and I don't know how much access you guys in america have to BBC channels, but i watched the verdict be announced on BBC1's 'extended news special' and the whole news team were extremely shocked.

They spent twenty minutes talking about what 'could happen' if he was found guilty all the time implying it was going to, while waiting for the verdict and as soon as it came they had nothing to say. They rather quickly moved on to other main headlines.

I think the BBC should pay for his $200,000,000 debts for what they have done to his image, turning the whole world against an innocent man like that is disgusting.

Furthermore, licence fees should be scrapped and the money should come from BBC execs :P But that's just me hating the idea of licence fees.

Edited by aktivedesign

Although I think he's guilty (waving a baby thro a window, holding hands with that kid, that's plain insane and stupid) and find it a **** same he's set free, I don't know the truth. Nobody does. So you can't say "he's innocent" or "he's guilty" just like that (especially like in the post above me, how teh *beep* would you know? :P). One thing's certain, it's over. I don't think we'll hear a lot from him again (glad, his last cd sucked :)), so stop bickering. I'm friggin' glad the guy's face doesn't appear anymore in the papers and tv. :D

I was hoping for guilty too. Wonder how much/what the bribes were.

stop postin such dumb statements

if u goin 2 jail with no reason what would u do/feel? if u know all the peoples which testify in court r doin this just for gettin money what would u feel ? or maybe u would do this too if u had a chance?

but yeah just trust the media without thinkin

jackson does have maybe some psychic problems but thats not a reason to put him to jail

Edited by Weed

I'm a bit surprised at the some of the responses. Amazement that Jackson was found to be not guilty? Why? One of the most important things to remember that separates a criminal trial from a civil trial in the US is reasonable doubt. In a criminal trial the prosecution has to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil case it doesn't matter. OJ Simpson won his criminal case yet still had to pay for the death of Nicole Simpson [after the civil trial he lost] all because of reasonable doubt.

Now, looking at what the prosecution presented how on Earth can anyone not see the reasonable doubt?

Do I like Jackson? No. But the law is the law.

rotjong

Edited by rotjong

"beeeeppppp

beeeeppp

beeeppp

that f** (beep) is guilty....

beeeeeeep

beep

beep

he may do any thing as he changed his face... "

this was the immediate response after i showed this thread to my friend (a fan of jackson)

personally i have no views on his charecter...

but all should accept his composing and his voice is admiarable...

i like his scores ...

most fav is " Liberian girl ............"

regards,

Ootsoo

You guys simply can't accept idea of really loving kids.

Yeah, the cases like "the baby in the window" are not explainable, but who know really what was going on?

I am sure he is not guilty AT ALL. This family (mainly parents, I guess. No, sure.) was going to take as much money from him as possible.

I am happy they failed.

They event couldn't lie in one way...

Well, as someone said above, it's over, and it is good.

Besides, I've heard, that in USA no person can be charged for same thing second time if he was decided not to be guilty once. Is it really true?

The media really did a lot of evil to MJ. Hope he will be OK.

Edited by -= Mancubus =-

Exactly, I believe in the US justice system just as I would the UK justice system and if it has found him not guilty then to me he is not guilty.

As for this guy:

Although I think he's guilty (waving a baby thro a window, holding hands with that kid, that's plain insane and stupid) and find it a **** same he's set free, I don't know the truth. Nobody does. So you can't say "he's innocent" or "he's guilty" just like that (especially like in the post above me, how teh *beep* would you know? tongue.gif). One thing's certain, it's over. I don't think we'll hear a lot from him again (glad, his last cd sucked smile.gif), so stop bickering. I'm friggin' glad the guy's face doesn't appear anymore in the papers and tv. biggrin.gif

What are you on? You can't assume he is guilty of molestation and paedophilia because of another totally unrelated.....and I believed unprosecuted incident? Yeh he shouldn't have dangled the baby off the balcony....but it doesn't make him any more of a paedophile than anyone else.....possibly less when you think about it :P As for holding hands with a child....sorry? When was that made illegal? Holding someone's hand does not mean you want to have sex with them! It is much MORE a sign of platonic love in my eyes than sexual love anyway.

I'm glad you have no authority where the law is concerned because that is far from fair. You can say he is innocent, he has had a perfectly fair trial and been found so.

I don't particularly like the guy and I don't really wanna see his face all over TV.....quite frankly I find it quite scary :blink: but that's irrelevant, because that's not a crime and so it isn't to be considered when condeming the poor guy.

Besides, I've heard, that in USA no person can be charged for same thing second time if he was decided not to be guilty once. Is it really true?

You're talking about double jeopardy. Refer here for a pretty thorough explanation.

The media really did a lot of evil to MJ. Hope he will be OK.

Jackson did evil to himself. Whether he is guilty or he's innocent of the molestations and being a pedophile the simple fact is he is the one making himself such an easy target. He's the one hurting himself. It's not like the media has to go digging up stuff when he basically hands them all the material they need. Personally I think he's so delusional that he just has no concept of normalcy and the real world anymore. He hasn't for awhile.

rotjong

I dont want to start a flame war or something. but i just watched the 1st episode of Chappels show, and it struck me that could this be due to the underlying fact that he is black?????(a racism issue used against him by his foes.)

it's just a thought ok.

Jackson is a wierdo, and if I had kids I wouldn't want Jackson anywhere near them, but its not because I think he'll molest them, its just because he's too creepy.

The parents saw a way to make some easy cash, nothing more and nothing less.

Jackson might be strange, but he definately doesn't deserve what's happened to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Jackson hasn't been black in years. Oh, but of course that's a "disease", and not at all some vain attempt by him to appear white. He's not really either, though. He's just.....something....else....

I understand he comes from a family where child abuse is commen and this is why he sleep with children it is the way of life in Elite Familys if any of you do some research into the subjet you will find plenty of evidence.