My Unattended DVD refuse to boot

Okey i have searched the forum and several threads came up but no one of them explained my problem, witch i think is strange.

I just got my self a "new" PC so i would like to test my DVD ISO live and not just only Virtual PC

Okey so the ISO is not final yet but in Virtual PC it boots and it installs

but when i burn the ISO image in Nero using (open file > winxp.iso > burn image)

It don´t boot on my "Live" PC. Just says "Boot from CD..." and nothing happends?

Am i burning the ISO wrong or what could be the problem?

I have read through http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/ aswell

And it didn´t work!

I am totally lost here guys?! I really need this to work whit DVD, can´t go back to CD

Help! :(:}

EDIT: One other thing i tried to make a ISO whit nLite and then i tried to burn it in Nero using the same DVD-RW disc i used before, and even though i have Fully erased it using Nero it still tells me that the disc is not empty and the burn process fails :( Maby a bit offtopic but still you guys might know whats wrong?

Thanx ppl

Edited by Fascix

I would recommend using Alcahol120% really good program for burning Iso's along with other things!! Also did you remember to go to the BIOS and set the first boot device as your CDROM?

Edited by TheeBeets

I Don't recommend using RW disc - they have a tendency not to work 100%. Although if you use a good DVD RW disc, make sure to do a FULL erase and not a quick erase. This should give you a higher positive number of working copies.

I use Nero, the full version, (Nero 6 Ultra Enterprise Edition v6.6.0.8) and it works great! When you burn the ISO make sure to click the two following selections:

1. Finalize CD (no further writting possible)

2. Disc-at-once

* . If your ISO project was correctly made, your burner is working correctly and you are using high quality discs - it should work fine.

Also if it is a DVD ISO change the format to DVD in NERO before selecting your image. By default it is set to CD ISO.

NOTE: If using the free version of NERO - get the full retail version or get a full working copy of Alcohol 120%.

(I think the newer version of Roxio 7 is a bloated piece of...

Crap_.jpg .

B)

BTW: Check your boot options in your BIOS setup like "TheeBeets" said.

L8-

Edited by Blam-O!

I have been using DVD RW for 2 years now for testing my U.A. DVD

It is the "Best".

Get a good quality DVD RW.

Instead of using Alcohol120

use Nero to build your ISO if u need to.

check out step 5a on this guide.

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windo..._slipstream.asp

it comes with pretty pictures

you will need an image file to make your DVD bootable

attach below is mine. So u dont have to extract it anymore

Microsoft_Corporation.rar

Edited by Astalavista