Xpize and XpizeuAE help!

dalsoth

Hi

I love xpize and i want it to be part of my unattended installation dvd but i am having some problems. This is what i have tried and the results so far.

1. I slipstreamed XPSP2 into the XP CD source on my c drive using NLite.

Then i get to the add hotfixes part of NLite and i add Ryans Hotfixes and Xpize (tried both versions) at this stage.

Finish making changes then add Bâshrat the Sneaky's DriverPacks afterwards and burn to dvd.

Boot into windows and there is no Xpize anywhere.

2. Same as above but this time instead of adding xpize either version at the hotfix stage of NLite i wait till NLite has finished and then use the i386 method which puts the xpize files on my desktop. I manually paste these into the xp source i386 folder and then burn it on a dvd and it has no xpize anywhere again!!

3. I added Xpize uAE 1.2 to my runonceex list and added it to my $OEM$ folder and used the /s switch to make it silently install. Everything goes ok but instead of auto installing it waits for me to click next next next finish etc... when i wanted it to install automatically.

Am i going crazy :unsure: i just have no idea what to try now LOL

Help anyone because im sure im doing something really stupid here!!

Thanks

edit: Well at least when i tried the 3rd option above i manually installed it and then my runonceex finished and rebooted the system and there was no xpize wallpapers etc but the other parts of it seemed to work this way.

Not sure why either 3.2 or 1.2uAE wont give me any xpize wallpapers or themes though on all of the methods above.

Edited by dalsoth

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I noticed on the latest install it did infact install xpize but like you say it didnt install the wallpaper. I did actually try to import the theme seperately using the custom theme technique xp install which almost worked 1st time.

I would prefer to run it like you mentioned above but i have not used autoit before.

Any way i could add an autoit script to get past that restore point error in the 3.2 install? I see from your link you created a script with autoit to do this but how would i implement that into my runonceex installation?

Thanks