IE 7 or FIREFOX?

jack99

So u cant decide if u want to trust microsoft new incarnation ie7 your friends tell you firefox is better less spyware etc but after trying xp pro sp2 you notice your not getting much spyware now so u cant decide what browser to use.since 98lite graced the market followed by nlite etc people have been toying with the idea the ie interegration is bad more bloated locked into microsoft evil plan of world domanation.sure microsoft got us to late to complaint now or is it? Firefox gathering speed u bet ived tryed firefox and yes it is faster on the surface yet smaller in size hmmmm sure some ie based websites appear out of whack and needing to download sun java and media player plugin are a drag but muti tab browsing is the norm these days .Now ie 7 maybe scare maybe finally listen to its core customer offer mutitab browing better security etc what to do.now i like ie even despite 10 years of security flaws etc .why ?because 99%of websites work on it it comes with the latest xmhl css etc and its stock on any ms os sure its big nearly 15X bigger than firefox or opera but it works well .im not pro ie or anti firefox i think their both fine u decide.just in my experience with the net ans oses i find using ie better because a newbie needs little instuction its part of xp etc it works ans xpsp2 ie 6sp2 seems to be 70%better than iesp1 so im leaning towards ie 7 im wondering what your gonna do or use for a browser this summer.

I am waiting for IE 7...though I am kind of unhappy as to MS not adhering to standsards that almost all browsers that are modern are adhering to...just try the Acid2 test and you will find out what I am talking about.

Haha on a side note jack99 your sig is kinda funny