"eMule or eMule Plus"

TheBlackMan

Do you use eMule or eMule Plus?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use eMule or eMule Plus?

• eMule
    • eMule Plus

Okay...so I am using eMule Plus, but I have also heard pretty decent reviews for eMule. I'm not really sure what the big difference is except that eMule Plus is "the eye candy" of eMule. So, if anybody could tell me which they use, why, and possibly the difference between the two it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Though I don't use much of P2Ps, but I find emule plus working much better, though it has a few less frills, no kad network. Plus gives better transfer rates (others may vary in their views)1

I've heard that Shareaza is slow connecting, has slow transfer rates, and isn't stable so I have always tended to stay away from it; however, after reading several threads it seems that many people use the client. Is it fast and have a small footprint?

I think there is a new version (Shareaza2).One great feature is you can keep an eye on it remotely,so if your away from your pc for a few days,you can still start new downloads and check for dead links from any PC.

It really gets faster the longer you can leave it running,after being connect for 24 hours I'm running at my max download speed on say 3 downloads.

BitComet & Torrent Searcher Website. Downloaded 26 movies this week, many very rare ones you wouldn't expect to be online. If I want a song, I just download the album and that way I get my song and many others I might like. If I am being picky and want only one song from an album, I can deselect the rest and only download from a torrent what I want. Also, the newest version released today offers use of the DHT Network to download trackerless torrents.

Earlier today I was about to get off the chair to go do dishes and as I sat up, a movie finished, then another, and another. A 3 minute and 1 min gap in between movies. It takes me a day or two at the most to download anything I want. I am in love with this program and have said goodbye to all other programs (Everything from A to Z, except for B ). :thumbup

Edited by Jeremy