Best burning software

Mercury_22

Hi! Which Burning Software do you recommend?

-Alcohol 1.9.5.2802

-Roxio EMC 7.5

-Nero 6.6.0.13

-Sonic RNow 7.3

-Sonic MyDVD 6.1

-Cyberlink Power2go 4.2

-Intervideo Disc Master™ 2 Platinum

-Other

Also can it be silent install?

Now I'm using Power2go 4.2 trial for normal data, audio, video(dvd) burning and creating image(iso) files & Alcohol 1.9.5.2802 trial for virtual CD/DVD, copy CD/DVD,copy CD/DVD image and burning image(ISO, bin/cue,.........) files! I've tryed all from above (except Nero) and i can say roxio has all the features in the combination i use now but it's virtual cd suks and no silent install.

Hi!

Today i installed ones! In the beginning i was very enthusiastic about it! Lots of features but no virtual cd/dvd .No big problem I'll use Alcohol.Then i've try to create an image of some data and .............big surprise!!!! It can only create *.di files which is useles because Alcohol and all other virtual cd/dvd software that i know (daemon,...) can't mounted :no:

Then i've tryed burnatonce .Nice!!!!But i'll have to try it in real mode (burning not only imagine)......Loooks like it has no features for creating video(DVD).

So can anyone recommend any versin of nero to try it?

:thumbup wouldn't be nice if alchool could burn data audio video not only iamges? :w00t: