REQ | Audigy Speaker settings || REQ | enable SLI unattended

Dynaletik

Today, I made a new Win XP DVD with all the new Programversions and drivers that came out since 2 months. And I saw the DVD was quite perfect, but there are 2 things, I would like to know:

1) Is it possible to change the Creative Audigy Speaker setting in the Control Panel (the one included in Bashrat's pack)? Because default is 2.1 and I have got an 5.1 surround set. The control panel does not save this configuration in the registry, I already looked it up. Perhaps one can get it with an AutoIT script? Someone got experiences?

2) How can I enable Nvidia SLI Unattended? The option is in the Nvidia Control Panel. It writes entries into the registry like "MB_enable". It is at

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Cuntrol\Video\ID that changes\0000\

The problem is, that the ID of the graphic cards changes with every XP installation.

Perhaps anyone got a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky

• 4 months later...

Ok, I solved problem 1 by buying an Soundblaster X-Fi. For this soundcard it is possible to change the speaker setting with an reg tweak. But I still have got the second problem. nVidia released the ForceWare 81.85, so now it is possible, to enable SLI without an reboot. Has anyone got an AutoIT script or something like that for activating the Scalable-Link-Interface?