CMenu

MHz

Upon check, the Website seems to be down on the WebServer currently, but the direct download on the FTPServer is operational.

Updated to version 1.7.

Please see 1st post for information and download link.

Updated:

AutoIt installation scripts have been upgraded to have a more streamlined layout.

Help file upgraded with the above changes and a summary of AutoIt installation script interpretation.

Any minor improvements.

CMenu shares the servers that the Bashrat driver packs use. So what happens to one, happens to the other. WPI will have some problems also? as WPI also share the same servers. Bashrat handles the hosting...

Edited by MHz

It is already in your right-click menu when you have installed it. You can look in the More Options branch for the CMenu subbranch which has the Help Guide. This will let you know of the CMenu Editor. The editor can add programs to the contextmenu, and allows a parameter to be passed to the program added to launch it.

i read through most of this thread, but not all, so i apologize if this has been requested before...

in order of importance...

add CMenu to context menu when clicking on empty area of desktop/explorer

the ability to drag and drop CMenu menu items within the editor (otherwise have to delete and add new if wanting to move an item).

the ability to save the CMenu registry entries (as *.reg, etc.) for when a reinstall is necessary, etc..

the ability to manage the whole explorer context menu, not just CMenu items -- and i understand that this may be an unreasonable request.

what a cool tool!

Edited by atomizer

add CMenu to context menu when clicking on empty area of desktop/explorer

As mentioned a couple of posts back. Just file and folder handling. That is the limitation of it.

the ability to drag and drop CMenu menu items within the editor (otherwise have to delete and add new if wanting to move an item).

Sounds nice, but the editor will not be changed.

the ability to save the CMenu registry entries (as *.reg, etc.) for when a reinstall is necessary, etc..

Look in the help guide under Installation topic. This was added some versions ago.

the ability to manage the whole explorer context menu, not just CMenu items -- and i understand that this may be an unreasonable request.

This has a connection to the 2nd request, as I did not create the editor nor the shell extension dll that allows CMenu to operate. Unless Revenger.inc decide to upgrade them, then this is best result available. I will not alter either of these 2 files.

Thanks for the idea's though.

And I liked your can of.... line. :lol:

MHz great program but just wanted to say it does not identify files compiled with the new inno setup v5.1.5, also there is a new version of innounp out Version 0.17 Supports Inno Setup versions 3.0.0-beta through 5.1.5 just wanted to let you know hope this is of some help to you keep up the great work. :D