CMenu

MHz

I can see the issue. You are working for those separators. I have noticed if you double them up. They may then show up. It will just take a little manipulation, to get the result that you want. The OS seems to make the rules for the main branch of the contextmenu.

Edit:

When I say double them up, I mean like so:

--- Separator
--- Separator

So 2 entries are next to one another.

Edited by MHz

Thanks for the heads up on this app! Looks pretty good.

Can't wait... but just gotta wait.

You have requested the file CMenu_v1.4.zip (817979 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 260 times already.

IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Too many users downloading right now. Please try again later or get a PREMIUM-Account

:w00t:

Sorry, additional links will be supplied with version 1.5. This will be released very shortly. I am just performing some last minute touches.

i just got the new 1.5. (multiple mirrors, very nice) great upgrade from 1.4.

has anyone ever had this problem: some install app is supposed to have a "/s" switch (according to identify installer). but it just doesn't work. the prompt for user input just keeps popping up.

i tried the nifty silent install tool in Cmenu 1.5, and the prompt still comes up, so i know the install app must have some... "anti-silent" thing going on...

i've been trying to silent this install for so long. i would like to request a "send app creator to hell" feature.

anyways, keep up the good work! i'll keep an eye out for the next version.

:thumbup

has anyone ever had this problem: some install app is supposed to have a "/s" switch (according to identify installer).  but it just doesn't work.  the prompt for user input just keeps popping up.

Take a close look at Identify Installer, when it shows you the switches.

You may see descriptions like this:

(All switches MUST be upper case. No inverted comma's)

Some installers are case sensitive. NSIS likes uppercase only.

i tried the nifty silent install tool in Cmenu 1.5, and the prompt still comes up, so i know the install app must have some...  "anti-silent" thing going on...
It should do most. No promises on 100% success, as depends on who created the thing. Never an installer, authored the same. The parameters sent the installer are generic.
i've been trying to silent this install for so long.  i would like to request a "send app creator to hell" feature.

:D

Notify the program creator, and complain.

Edited by MHz

@MHz

very Nice Utility Dude, Thats why I like this place soo many timesavers.

Thanks and you are so true.

Timesaving is an important concept. The more you save, the more you can commit, to do more. Or spend more precious time with family and friends. ;)

• 2 weeks later...