Startup Problem

Okay, have a little problem happening with the new server that I am setting up.

There are two programs I'm trying to get to startup on a higher level so that a user doesn't have to be logged in for them to run. The first program is JAVA SATARaid by Silicon Image, and the second is Superdoctoro by Supermicro.

Superdoctoro seems to be in services so that is probably loading up but I'm not quite sure yet as I haven't recieved an email alert from it yet. But where I am really having a problem is with Java SATARaid.

Both of these program appears in startup for any of the users that can log into the server. But the problem is it's a server nobody should be logging into it, so I need them to run either at the services or system level so that it's independant of this.

Any help would be greatly appechiated.

Thanks,

Jason

There was a program I used to use back in college to run a Half Life server in the background as a process so the network admin would not find it and so if users logged into the machine the server would still be there. It worked GREAT! I had three half life servers running on some powerful workstations in college and they were always packed. The network admins hated me! Now I am the network admin and going after all the guys who used to be like me. Anyway check out http://www.firedaemon.com/ I think that will do exactly what you want

It looks like something that could help. Whats the licence like on this. I see in one place it says buy but in another it says free, it lets you download it. So I'm quite confused about the licensing.

I was right about the superdoctoro working properly, so I managed to get that. But I'm still unsure about the Java Raid one, is there anyway to check it besides for just waiting and seeing if it goes up a percent?